The 2S38 should be moved up in BR to 11.0 or 11.3

I’m the opposite. I can’t figure out the mig 29 stock right now lmao

There is funny thing on SQB.
Nobody (I am talking about top 50 teams) takes HSTV-L which is 11.3, but almost each team has 2S38 (10.0).
Try to explain it Gaijin.
Everyone says this machine os too OP on this BR. There was many surveys, which talks about chainging it’s BR to 11.3, Gaijin dosn’t see it.

2 days ago we had a match where 2s38 destroyed M1A2 SEP V2 from front in 3 seconds, then he destroyed Leopard 2A7 also from front. Are You serious Gaijin?

2 Likes

True Ill always die to it from the front in an M1A1 ABRAMS like how does that make sense?

1 Like

I really believe it should be 11.0 due to seeing it preform so well up there, there’s no reason it should be such a low tier practically unbalancing the entire game.

1 Like

2S38 doesn’t perform “well” at 11.0 anymore than Srrf 9040C does.
Neither are unbalancing the game cause they’re not even getting good KDRs.

1 Like

Where is your source for KDR?

I look at random 2S38 players and compare their KDR to other auto-cannon tanks they’ve used.

How many have you looked at

Russian BIAS would be greatly affected if they started moving these Russian vehicles into proper BR levels! C’mon man get with the program! lol

1 Like

Strf 9040C being 10.0…

Shit needs to go t 11.7 after all the buffs it got. Or the Puma can go back to 8.3 if that is the balance you want.

4 Likes

You’re kidding right? I have the thing, it performs extremely well even at 11.7

Heck I just watched one take out 3 11.7 leopards in a row yesterday

1 Like

No you don’t.

KDR of 0.79:1.
Your MBTs are all above 1:1 KDR.
Your Begleit is almost 1:1.

Your Strf 9040 BILL is almost 2:1.

According to your stats, 2S38 is the worst performing.

Seeing a skilled player do well against unaware targets doesn’t mean anything.

You don’t know how to use it. The autocannon severely nerfs the punishment of missing a shot. If your enemy misses you (they probably will because of the insane amount of dusts the 2S38’s autocannon makes) then that’s 4+ free seconds (alot more depending on the tank) to hurt them any way you desire. If you miss a shot, you have an autocannon so it doesn’t matter.

The math aint mathing

187/235.
92/98.
155/82.

It’s obvious that the stats will show that the 2S38 is the worst performing when you remove almost half of its kills from the equation to skew the numbers purposely.

187 Ground kills + 147 Air kills gives a total K/D of 1.42 for the 2S38

While the Begleit ends up on 1.22 and the 9040 BILL ends up on 2.13. A little bit different when we start to account for all the kills racked up, regardless of enemy vehicle type?

We could also skew the numbers the other way around, showing only air kills. 0.62 K/D for the 2S38, 0.28 K/D for the Begleit, and 0.24 for the 9040 BILL.

Yo math aint mathing bro

2 Likes

I run my 2s38 in my 11.7 lineup, usually late in the match to take down planes and helis. The thing is Broken! I just think you like to get on EVERY POST and argue about the topic

I didn’t remove half the frags.
Aircraft aren’t tanks as you falsely claim.

The fact you go on for an entire post portraying aircraft as tanks is proof no one should take your post seriously.

Facts > your claim aircraft are tanks.

@stangbro01
If it was OP it’d have a higher KDR than your other tanks.

jesus, this is the biggest cope ever. How much are you being paid by gaijin to try and justify their buffs and the BR of the 2S38 lmfao.

Btw, Vecihles refer to things that are more than tanks, and shooting down a plane is a kill, like how shooting a tank is a kill, hard for some people to understand ik