Thank you Gaijin for making this awesome game

Why don’t you try and stop being so negative.
You’re not even being so in a productive manner.

If I can stop what is presumably a new playing from grinding Britain that is entirely productive. British tanks are the closest things to free kills in this game.

2 Likes

Party it’s because of addiction and partly it’s because of the sunk-cost fallacy. You chase the highs of the 1/3 of games which are fun, and you keep playing because you have already invested so much time into the game, to improve your skills, grind tanks and battlepass and so on.

I am free-to-play because I don’t want to financially support the game, but if it was designed well with better play experiences I would probably spend money on it (though only non pay-to-win things like cosmetics)

1 Like

Regardless of how negative you are i am having fun and you can’t bring me down!

So far my 2 most favorite tanks

2 Likes

Does bro only played Germany?

Anyway, nice stats bro if more players have your ability then the German Main™ will cease to exist.

1 Like

Now lets see your mid tier stats

You’re gonna have to wait a day for that if you wanna see more than 5 battles

I created a similar thread in 2016 and I was told that I should wait a little and see if I still feel this positive about the game. Well, I waited 8 years, completed the air and naval trees as well as the US tank tree and yes, I still like the game.

Not every little bit of it, but on the whole, it remains an enjoyable experience. It is true, I sometimes contemplate quitting, but not because of the game but because of haveing the feeling that it is enough now and I might want to do something else.

6 Likes

The best joke I found is ’ Soon ™ '.

1 Like

If you are spending half your time with crew lock, that is entirely your fault. You chose to leave games you could have played.

6 Likes

To leave the game and not get taxed with waiting time, one needs to work harder and unlock more nations/vehicle slots, if one have six nations to play then he can afford to leave 5 times in a row and still get to start a match right away bro

If anything it only punish players who play one nation, like encourage them to research more nations or buy more vehicle slots so they could afford to ODL more lol

Here’s the thing with most games and most things in life: Those that are enjoying themselves are too busy enjoying themselves. These people are too busy playing and enjoying War Thunder to spend their days whining on this forum, Reddit, or Steam Reviews. I have 200+ games in my Steam library, some I absolutely adore and love to play. But I choose to use my finite time to play War Thunder. It’s not because of a lack of choice, it’s not because I lack the hardware, it’s not because I don’t know better. No. I love this game. When people were boycotting, I was too busy enjoying the game. Is the game perfect? No. But it is constantly improved and supported over time. The things I have worked towards over the years are still relevant and useful to me years later, it’s not like NBA 2k or some other franchise where you grind in a broken game for a year just to have a new broken game come out just for your grind to reset. That’s what I never get about people that complain about the heart of this game: The Grind. Take your time, it will be worth it. There is no rush.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s even much of a deterrent in the first place. You can simply just tab out and play another video game, watch youtube or whatever for 10 minutes.

Big, big, big fan of the unique tanks in game. T-26E1-1, most of the french tanks, a bunch of the british tanks, certain other american vehicles, swedes (but I haven’t ground very far in these guys yet). All in all the game is great. Like someone else said it’s a blast but some things are absolutely unbearable lol.

So for things that I feel like that could be helped some

1: map randomization really needs to be fixed. multiple times you’ll get the same map over and over and over again. I feel like the maps need to be categorized as large, medium, small and then randomization needs to be so that you never get one category right after the other. So if you get a small map next round will be either large or medium. Of course this could be expanded on and say that maps get categorized as brawling, sniping, and balanced. Brawling being crammed maps, sniping being large open maps, and balanced being a mixture of both.

2: fenders…need I say more?

3: more unique vehicles

4: more unique vehicles

5: please more unique vehicles!

I really like unique vehicles xD

3 Likes

Some people are really struggling with the topic of this thread…

4 Likes

I enjoy playing this game that all I got to say other then forum mods and community helpers being epic

I strongly agree. everyone keeps tlaking crap about the game when its at a insanely good point and it has improved a TON over the years.
but no everyone wants to talk crap like shut up bro the game is good

Perfect example

Wait until you get the Fox and Falcon. The Fox is pure joy if played right, and the Falcon can be a beast in the TD role on a CQB map. It’s also a decent SPAA, although at it’s current BR rating it’s pointless when there are 2 other radar SPAAs at the exact same rating.

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
(Sounds familiar?)
5f25aa8f-cb03-4b3a-be3b-77a2fbfbf4b7_text

4 Likes