[Updated 03/09] Testing our Proposed APHE Shell Changes on the Dev Server!

Hey Hey Concept 3 is a great tank (despite its abysmal turret speed) along with the Comet.
The comet is a prince!

1 Like

Not too sure about that

Comet does not suck what? At 5.3 its a good medium tank for flanking. If APDS worked it’ll be better but that’s an APDS issue nota commet issue

Precisely, it sucks because of the platform.

That’s literally what he asked for isn’t it?

I have better aim than you do

64 540

9 Likes

Not really similar to the nashorn and waffentrager just 95% of maps sucks because they simply have no sniping spots anymore.

Thank you 🙏

So 1806 votes apart.

1 Like

Comet also has trolly turret armor as well, bounce shots off of it many times

chad

the ca lorraine and concept 3 are fine platforms

2 Likes

They are objectively bad vehicles with various issues.

I would honestly wager some of the hardest shots at low tier are with APHE anyways lmfao

funny how some of these vehicles suck because they get nuked by APHE penning the antenna

1 Like

You do realise it would likely go up in BR if it becomes much more survivable and harder to kill? Would you rather have it at 6.7 and cope with APHE cupola shots or at 7.0-7.3 and deal with more HEAT and APDS that can penetrate it everywhere?

1 Like

It has terrible mobility and abysmal gun handling paired with a mediocre reload.

Yeah shooting a vehicle that outclasses yours WILL be hard, so will be long range shots

I love how back in 2017, when this comprehensive bug report was made, it had OVERWHELMING SUPPORT from everyone. It was also widely celebrated across Reddit, the Forums, YouTube and social media.

In the Bug Report itself, for example, there are 167 reactions; only 4 of which are negative, making it 98% of the reactions in support of it, and only 2% of the reactions negative.

And now that we are on the verge of greatness after years of fighting to make the game better… suddenly there’s certain sections of players opposing it.

This would be funny if it weren’t sad.

14 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

which is common at 5.3