Team killing change

This is just a small suggestion but if someone team kills a teammate and there is no enemy around or there wasn’t any enemy around when they fired at the team mate, then they should be immediately kicked! I’m sick of getting team killed by salty little bitches that get upset when you kill a plane that they weren’t even close to killing like in this clip!


Please make a change to team killing! I’m sick of this!!

1 Like

I HATE those people. I don’t actually tk but if somebody steals a kill, like I had a severe and his wing was missing and they steal it I’ll switch to mgs and put a few rounds into them to get the point across, but I do think everybody deserves a chance at the game so I won’t go farther than that. Getting immediately kicked and maybe like a 5 minute crew lock would be perfect if you tk, and also reworking the credit system. If you severe your teammate, unless an enemy meets the criteria to finish them off you get that attributed to you and get the according punishment.

fitting username
image

big reason i dont play ARB anymore is impatient arses like that who are desperate to killsteal everything.

I havent seen a single intentional TK in NE, but i guess having a 8.7 minimum restriction does filter out a lot of that kind of player

Report via server replay and they will get a temp-ban.

Top three most frustrating things

  1. Teamkilling
  2. Ppl pushing you out of cap points to deny score
  3. Team quitting ARB matches when they slow down, leaving you alone against multiple enemies

People in this game lowkey pmo