T-series, CAS and Pansier overpeforming

It is, only for the draken.

They nerfed its FM because people kept pulling too hard and flatspinning.

Yeah, 8.7 “is Meta” sure…

massive skill issues.

1 Like

9.3 is hilariously strong in WT and would decimate VIDAR, but people aren’t yet aware of how insanely powerful 9.3 is.

Clearly I should buy a draken for $250,000 and go pester gaijn about it
/s

1 Like

Yeah, it’s great; but when me and rinky 40mm plated Alternate S decimate 9.3 Russia, it makes me happy and warm inside. It’s great SL grinding too; made almost 300k in two hours this morning. (No premium, and played a bit of 6.7 Germany too)

ulsvqlc8sxd61

1 Like

Without context this sounds odd, but…

GIVE ME THE D!

NERA Strv 103 D

1 Like

TRUE
Didnt it get thermals, too?

Yep

Honestly would be cool at 9.3 or something, we have a good lineup there.

1 Like

I am a weird player because the russians are my favorite high tier tanks to fight.

Top three easiest to fight imo
1: Russia
2: China
3: US

1 Like

Biggest problem I have with the Russian T-Series tanks is that the auto loaders don’t have ammo in them. I don’t know if it’s just since the lastest update but what used to be an instant kill shot, hitting the ammo carosel (where the autoloader is now), doesn’t do anything at all. The most that happens is the autoloader turns red and the shot camera shows the autoloader with no ammo in it. This doesn’t happen at all when testing in the firing range or in the protection analysis so I don’t know if it’s just a server-side issue or not.

There was a bug that caused the last ammo racks to be loaded first (causing Soviet autoloaders to be empty) I don’t know if it’s actually fixed though.

Oh boy another unsubstantiated Russian Bias thread.

5 Likes

I saw the “It’s Fixed” update when I entered the game but the autoloader issue was still happening so I guess they didn’t fully fix it.

You do realise a majority of what makes NATO tanks heavier isn’t armour but subsystems and other equipment such as Auxiliary power units and reinforcement to the suspension to allow for the greater weight which itself makes it heavier

Soviet tanks typically dont recieve these upgrades instead just more armour to compensate for the vehicles lacking in other areas

Destroying the autoloader prevents you from firing or loading completely

Every helicopter tanks shots that they shouldn’t its why next patch the heli damage rework is coming well hopefully

In what way is it nerfed? its just as bad as all the other optical guidance SPAA all of them are incapable of hitting moving targets beyond 8km although literally today the ADATS got buffed

3 Likes

And, you know - volume being a thing.
T72-Abrams

See - the problem is that you’re arguing with someone that isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

3 Likes

In the same world where the Abrams has a 5 second reload, while a T-90M has a 7.1 second reload.
In the same world where the Abrams reverses at 34km/h, while the T-90M reverses at 3km/h.
In the same world where the T-90M has 5 degrees of gun depression, while the Abrams has 10.
In the same world where the Abrams fires M892A2 which penetrates nearly 50mm more than the T-90M’s 3BM60, while also having modeled increased damage due to DU properties.
In the same world where the Abrams has a turret rack with a blowout panel, while the T-90M has a bunch of ammo in the middle.
In the same world where the Abrams has a turret ring weakspot, while the T-90M has a lower plate, driver’s port and 20mm lower sides as weakspots.
In the same world where utterly braindead American mains want their tanks to overperform and be utterly indestructible because a majority of them are too stupid to not sit in the open and get killed.

1 Like

3 Likes