Hello, I just wanted to use this forum to share my thoughts. I recently saw this version of the T-64B tank and think it looks really cool. I highly doubt that Gaijn will add the tank in this form — let alone that he’ll ever add it at all. If he did, though, that would be really cool.
However Ukraine is implemented, I hope this one is included, specially with the anti-drone retracted tent/cage support. Very nice looking tank, however I’m adraid won’t be anything more than a T-80UD given their protection similarities.
dont expect any explicitly ukraine war modifications in game.
Gaijin is a russian company and the whole war is a major sore point and will be for decades
a dedicated Ukrainian tech tree would be so cool, though
and the whole tree would be immune to russian bias because it’s mostly (heavily modified) russian equipment, and it has the bonus of the NATO support giving them so many modern and diverse weapon systems
would be intresting but even more of a messy disaster than israel post 2022. going from a meh whatever because its an ex soviet state to being thrown literally every single hand-me-down from western aligned nations is quite a drastic switchup
Is there at least a chance that I could somehow make the T64B look like that in the game? Like with a mod? Or would that violate the guidelines or something else?


