T-2ccv

T-2CCV developed in Japan I would like to see it added as one of the few Air Self-Defence Force premium aircraft.
250px-Mitsubishi_T2-CCV_β€˜29-5103_103’_(48173615626)

1 Like

I have this on my list of planes I’d like to make a suggestion for eventually. A perfect candidate for a Tier 6 premium, squadron or event vehicle in a tech tree which is currently lacking.

3 Likes

From what I read the 1st prototype (XT-2 prototype) only had 20mm cannon and no capabilities for extra common weapons like bombs and such. However they built 3 more prototypes came out from it. They used the third XT-2 prototype , now known as the T-2 CCV or XT-2 CCV. My question is was the 3rd protype capable of being armed and carry the payloads? Or were all the prototypes only armed with a 20mm cannon?

1 Like

From my understanding this aircraft was unarmed and didn’t even have a cannon 😒πŸ˜₯

3 Likes

Gaijin does have a rule that if armament could be fitted, its allowed. So unless the space for the cannon was used for something else there might still be a chance.

We even got the XT-2/T-2 early which I believe had no hardpoints fitted with them in game because they could be refitted. The T-2CCV would be a very unique aircraft if they were to do the same.

2 Likes

They have already denied such vehicle(Unarmed EFT). So there isn’t much hope for this jet.

3 Likes

The EFT was purpose built without armament while the T-2CCV was converted from an armed aircraft.

While I agree the chances are low, I prefer to stay optimistic.

2 Likes

What EFT? or Whats a EFT

EuroFighter Typhoon, specifically an unarmed prototype/tech demonstrator Gaijin denied recently.

2 Likes

Ahh soo an armed T-2 CCV still has potential then, chances are low but still up there.

1 Like