T-14 Armata mod 2021

We need to add this. We also need a VT-4 and M1A3 abrams at the same time.

1 Like

VT-4 will be added earlier, that is a gen 3 tank, comparable to current modern tanks, M1A3 is in the plans and doesnt exist yet. The T-14 Armata would come together with the likes of KF51, Abrams X, EMBT, Leo 2a8

1 Like

Isnt it just lost cause there as army is not interested in it? Unless all needed info gets provided, ofc.

Abrams X is tech demo nothing more wont happen

@aDSD the Leo 2 PSO , was a Tech Demonstrator as well, tech demonstrators are viable to be added as well, as long as they were able to fire the cannon i think

2 Likes

Leopard 2 PSO was presented 17 years or so ago, books were made discussing about it IIRC, Abrams X is like brand new IIRC and doesnt have as much sources about it.
I think newer SEP versions or M1 TTB or CATTB would have more info on them.

arguably the same for the T-14, besides that those tanks are a few years into the future, more will be known

Sure that can be said, but as any other tank in service, no matter of amount it will get its tricks told out (like 3BM59 was for example, as well as possible sabot of Vaccuum series), while Abrams X components or armour might as well be used in future projects, meaning it wont just get told out for nothing.
These are 2015 and 2022 vehicles either way, sure there are 2020&2022/2023 vehicles in game, yet these arent the same are PL, 2S38, KF-41.

Spoiler

1637993858_4qtgai97pb4
1638027281_57545
image001 (2)

1 Like

that and Puma are terrible implementation either way, gajin didnt know enough about those vehicles and they got a terrible model that needed to be correctted by the community and awaits implementation

Agreed, which is probably why we wont see either discussed in minimum 2 years.

honestly would be more likely that we even could see the not even produced 2A8 yet compared to T-14 Armata, only because the basic leopard is well known and the addition of RWS and APS realy isnt anything all to gigantic

1 Like

IMG_1388
Testing its Afganit active protection system

link

https://armyrecognition.com/defense_news_august_2023_global_security_army_industry/russia_successfully_tests_active_protection_system_afganit_on_t-14_armata_tank.html

3 Likes

950mm Pen !!! Of course … If the T14 Armata is coming into play, then it is a must to bring the new Panther prototyp with 1500mm pen.

This numbers are approved by noone and only stands on the paper. Also the T14 is no regular and not yet seen in combat. So there are also no really and realistic stats and behaviour about this.

Besides that if you will bring T14 as described here, it is best tank in Pen, best tank in accelaration, best tank in speed and best tank in manouverbility.
So bye bye of last percentage of realistic behaviour.

Any other ideas on that?
Always happy to discuss.

1 Like

With the state of top tier ground being a stompfest hosted by Germany and Sweden with their UFO leos with spall liners, i can see this being added in the march or june 2024 update (with only 3bm59/60)

Ring some bells with new power and leo 2a6 stompfest? Then BVM came and the proper order according to gaijin was restored :)))

1 Like

Honestly with the whole debacle that is the T-14 Armata project and its origins I don’t think its wise to give credibility to a design that hasn’t been proven conceptually at all. I mean the whole design is innovative in that its a put together of innovative concepts, but its not new and its just constantly being crapped on. Like we are still arguing about the engine problems and what about the design (electronics, engine, etc.) is apparently making it so hard to produce. I think they should at least take a while to figure out the design in game than to rush it through. I’m completely of the opinion that the T-14 Armata as it stands is really only equal to something like the 2a7V with DM63/73 than being something much more game changing.

I think from all the supposed mythos they tried to create with the idea of T-14 Aramata is what helped prove that it was nothing special

1 Like

armata is only slightly superior to the latest leo and abrams variants tbh, against the abramsX, kf51, etc it’s no match

More equivalent to the M1 TTB, with some advantage being almost 40 years newer with ammunition and frontal hull armor probably

One of those people bias against Russia again. The Armata moved after a couple of minutes later. Bro thinks he is smart, knows everything and listens to some random youtuber’s propaganda smh.

+1 for me but in far future. Should come with other Prototypes such as KF51, EMBT, AbramsX etc.

Size comparison to other main battle tanks

Spoiler

-7 or -8 gun depression?

Spoiler

IMG_2041

Structure of the T-14 Armata

Spoiler