T-14 Armata mod 2021

T-14 Armata when added in-game: 1.000 mm of armour in the tinnest part, 1.000 mm of penning at 5.000 meters and 2 seconds reload.
“No bias!”

2 Likes

M1A2 SEPv3 would be just fine, especially if it got access to M829A4, as for the Leopard 2A8, it getting access to DM63 or DM53A1 it would be less likely to experience ammo detonation, they could even get DM73. CATTB would be more along the lines of Object 477 or Object 195.

1 Like

Because T-14 is one of the few russians tanks that is classified, giving Gaijin free reign to balance it how ever see it.

It could go either way, treat it the same way as Nato Tanks. They butcher quite literally every Nato MBT because they are heavily classified or just make up stats for it and have it be the textbook definition of Russian Bias.

1 Like

Just one question

What T 14 production ?

Series Production has been going on for awhile now, they’re just not prioritizing them over modernizing and producing older vehicles, its cheaper.

1 Like
Spoilered for off-topic

The issue is that it would again make the Abrams have trash armor in comparison to its contemporaries (as Gaijin thinks non-DU export armor packages match domestic DU packages). It should be in the game now with the 2A7V/HU, 122B+, and T-90M; even then, with the incorrectly huge turret ring, it wouldn’t even be as armored as them.

M829A4 would be nice, but still not being allowed armor is an issue.

Does it matter? Or it yet another “Haha, they cant even produce them!” ancient catch?

2 Likes

There are two versions of frontal ERA package arrangement, the main armor doesnt change, only placement angles of ERA.

Ah, guess I misread the comment. In that case it can be just done like it was with many Soviet MBTs already in the game, then upgrade package being just a research (especially since if the only difference is ERA package)

It’s simply a different placement of it, different arrangement, if there’s even a difference it can be assumed to be minimal, or just simply not displayed in game.
It would probably be just cosmetical thing.

Hmm, in that case… I fail to see why original comment was made. On top of that thread’s name explicitly points towards 2021 version (unless there’s multiple 2021 versions)

Exactly.
The community rants so much about the “RuSsIaN bIaS” bullcrap that they said no to such a historically important vehicle.
Kinda off topic but kinda weird the community only complans about russian vehicles being “unbalanced” when it’s literally only the object 279, IS-7, IS-2 and early t-34s that are really unbalanced, and even then they are mostly still destroyable, russian bias is just a way for the community to whine when they lose. at the same time there are tonnes of nato tanks which are way too strong in game.

4 Likes

Why not? The current T-80 is effectively one push away from 75km/h.

1 Like

Because it does? Up until the SEPv3 there has been no discernible change in a large majority of the tank’s armor. The turret sides and hull have remained almost entirely unchanged since 1984 and that’s only changed with the SEPv3.
Non-DU packages DO match the domestic DU packages. Believe it or not, DU is not a “be all end all” material and is marginally worse than tungsten. The only reason it is used in armor is because of its cost.

The SEPv3 will most definitely be as armored as the 90M and T-90s. The entire selling point of the vehicle is NGAP.

M829A3/A4 would be absolute hell for any vehicle not using Relikt, which is pretty fine. I’m still not sure what your fixation on the SEPv3s armor is, though.

2 Likes

The SEPv3 is going to have 900mm+ of Armour on hull and turret cheeks?

No?

Then its not going be as armored as the T-90M.

I’m willing to bet my left kidney that the SEPv3 won’t even have 2A7 levels of armour protection.

1 Like

Its way nore vehicles. At high tier/ top tier russian ERA in generaly is overperformimg while gajin believes the west isnt capable to make ERA with KE protection.
Western countries lacking their era defeating capabilities
Western armor in general massively underperforming mostly across the board.
I can at least tell you the leopards have to low armor values, merkavas, challengers, leclercs as well
Then the whole volumetric mechanic which mostly affects russian vehicles and gives them ridiculous armor at times.
Russia benefits more often from the game as you might supposedly think

1 Like

What a clever contradictory statement that has no relation to the sentence you’ve mentioned!

Why is that?

With a change of transmission to a different one, T-80UE (dont confuse with T-80UE-1) did 80km/h in Greek tender.
Im not meaning it cant do 80 without transmission change, all MBTs speeds are usually capped at safe level.

2 Likes