T-14 Armata mod 2021

At a bare minimum it won’t get deployed on the T14. The T14 already has a “pause” (idk if it will restart) on T14 production in favor of the T90M, T72B3, and T80BVM right now.

Are people still debating on this? There’s no reason this vehicle won’t come with Active Protection, doesn’t matter what situation the vehicle is in irl. It works, that’s all that needs to be known, Gaijin will guesstimate how well it works, they will probably use public information.

3 Likes

T-14 comes with it by default.

Also its Russia’s “newest” MBT

I was saying this in the sense of the T14 not getting deployed I’m not saying the T14 doesn’t have it.

Its APS never worked nor was proven to work.

1 Like

You’re not that good at masking your denial, just stop.

3 Likes

I do not deny anything.

T-14 and KF51 modeled in a different Gaijin published game “MWT Tank Battles” which also runs on the Dagor Engine.

1 Like

Cough louder.

Spoiler

This text will be hidden

5 Likes

You know thats not even an argument

That’s the Arena system. T-14 has the Afganit. Try again.

Russia has tested the Afganit, actually. But we know nothing of the parameters. Was it just a kinetic defeat test or were sensors involved? What munitions were used? From what range were they fired? What is its protected zone? Etc. These are parameters Gaijin actually has to put into the game when implementing a new APS.

Afganit also for example is claimed to be able to defeat APFSDS. Sure, but if leading western companies can’t defeat an APFSDS reliably enough after decades of development, why would we believe Russia can?

If Gaijin implements Afganit in game, it’ll be total fiction detached from its real life capabilities.

5 Likes

Because the Ukrainians have an APS similar to Afganit which has videos and public data online.

No, son. They don’t.

1 Like

Well, there is no certain information about the modern equipment already implemented in the game.

For example, the Challenger 2’s armor was made by applying the body protection of 500 mm from the Challenger 1 PIP project and adding the turret thickness proportionally from there to create the current Challenger 2 armor.

In addition, it was difficult to determine the actual D armor material of the Leopard 2A7V, so the armor data of Strv 122 was used as a reference.

Likewise, Afghanit APS can also be implemented similarly by referring to similar systems such as Arena APS or the APS mounted on North Korea’s M-2020 tank. Just like Gaijin always did.

3 Likes

Anyways, I expect Afganit to have around 1,700-1,800m/s interception speed according to what we know, perhaps even higher.

source?

I genuinely don’t understand why people don’t just use google before they say stuff. Hypersonic missiles have been a thing for quite a while now. Hypersonic is anything over Mach 5

(Didn’t mean to reply to you zucc)

The Ukrainian Microtec APS can degrade 3BM22’s penetration which is much less advanced then the Afganit APS

1 Like