Swedish Tiger II

Never built outside of chassy so not likely to be accepted. We could technically get strv K but it would also be a stretch

Zerstörer 45, Kugelblitz, and there might be more… anyhow there is no Proof they had turrets it would definitely work. but they were likely not built!

1 Like

They still rank higher since their turrets were made and guns were operational. Krv never had a turret, gun, planned autoloader nor the ammunition made for it.

Haha, these were made. they were simply bolted onto the hull in testing!

please no

Then get gaijin to change their mind about adding the KV-1b to finland. Cause they denied it for finland since its on germany so now sweden gets a king tiger because of that.

ngl could’ve added the KV1C but prolly they didn’t cuz less money for gaijin

The white/black stripe camo and solid green camo are both really nice. :)

If this is possible, then should the vehicles that the US military has tested with the Soviet, Japanese and German forces also be given to the United States?

i hope sweden gets an Abrams too, since they tested it

Don’t forget the leclercs ;)

1 Like

Every time we get another captured/purchased foreign vehicle, it always results in this same “but now countries A/B/C can get X/Y/Z”, as if this is something new.

There’s no door being opened, no new precedent set. “X nation had Y thing” is all that’s ever been required.

Sure, the US could get any number of captured/bought Soviet things… but they’re unlikely to, because they’re not needed to fill BR gaps or gameplay role gaps.

Much ado about nothing.

4 Likes

What else would you expect from people on a forum, high chances they came to complain, on the low end, people actually trying to further the game for the players who don’t really have a voice.

2 Likes

The people that comes to the forum are people who actually have the passion to try and be a part to try to fix this game, others just leave, ignore it. Or simply leaves bad reviews. Soo in short people on the forum are players that want to play this game. Or they are victim to the snail

1 Like

Well, yes, but most are coming to complain about things that don’t matter, like making a million anti-CAS threads, and then theres also gaijin sympathizers.

But but Uranium i have to conplain! Sweden has the best top tier lineup and i have to scream because i now believe they’re the strongest at every BR without any evidence. Besides my 6.7 american lineup needs a tiger 2 it needs it! /s

3 Likes

I wish Swedes wouldn’t get that much foreign tech. Its getting out of hand. Especially some flagship units like the German Tigers should stay at their native TT only. And not beeing spread around for vague reasons. Sweden just used it as target tank. Had no ammo for it anyways. Wtf…why?

Currently Sweden is just better at German units than actually Germany.

It’s not the small things that I mind.

But, as you said, it’s the things like the Tiger II, the T-80, the Leo 2A6, the Mi-28, etc.
Why does Sweden get the Hallmark vehicles of these tech trees? Especially in a case like the Tiger II, where they didn’t even have ammo for it, and it was a target dummy? Next thing we know Sweden will get an Abrams too.

Sweden isn’t currently struggling in the matchmaker, at all. At least not at the BRs where these vehicles sit. So why does it get them? Simply put, it doesn’t need them. So it shouldn’t receive them.

1 Like

bro 6.7-6.3 is very mid to bad and the Mi was the only option for the finnish Loe2a6 its literally used by the finnish Army as an MBT isn’t that enough? and yes you can argue that the T80U was useless and other stuff could’ve ben added, but again just be cause the king tiger 2 was added doesn’t mean an abrams will be added be cause sweden doesn’t need an abrams so stop crying about it, its like any other nations that needed something to fill a gap or be cause it is needed nothing special.

3 Likes

man people on these forums like to cry about anything like its a virtual tank how is it gonna hurt you? its not even in the tech tree bro it’s a battle pass vehicle that cost Money and not only that but Huge amount of time to get so don’t expect to see it in every single lobby you play.

3 Likes