Swedish Tiger II

Idk seems pointless to bring this up and is just some hate you have against a video game but its starting to cross that line were its not really like your upset with the video game amd more so with sweden irl so please stay on topic

Dude, I’ve been in the project for 10 years already, it’s like I don’t care anymore, let them do whatever their heart desires. If you don’t like the truth, well, I can’t change that

Im just saying it seems like you’re a little too heated over this.

what is that “project” ur talking about, but anyways have your opinions man but if there was anything political maybe its not the best to discuss it here, Not be cause you might get banned or smth but lets Not start arguments for no reason.

Well being at peace for around 200 years tends to let you chill and skip out on having a big army i’d guess

As for it’s role in history, can you be a bit more specific about that
Like not being in a major conflict, not creating nuclear bombs, not bringing world peace, not fixing world hunger, not curing cancer
What exactly are you refeering to?

1 Like

not saying i would defend sweden or attack it, i am being neutral here, but at the end of the day its just a game.

1 Like

Well if his main issue is C&P, he should take a look at the German suggestions
Multiple American and Soviet vehicles in there that he might have issues with, think it’s even more than Sweden’s

Its just someone whos overly upset with how gaijins is taking the game and at the end of the day this is a post about something not confirmed and we have no real say.

Something something early gun ports, turret front cuts for machine gun and sight and armor over the snorkel.

Tho i suppose that sentance was more assertive than it should be given the source for the claim:

Dude its a game just chill besides we dont even know if this is official or not. Besides you’re just kinda being toxic but if you just want to be upset go ahead.

I’m pretty sure your mindset is pretty much: Only thing that matters is if the country was in WW1 and WW2
You’re not exactly saying a lot and it’s all rather vague so that’s all i’m getting from it

1 Like

well the update should be today, so we’ll see. it’s mostly one of three:
1-King tiger 2 premium vehicle for sweden at 6.7
2-king tiger 2 tech tree vehicle for sweden at 6.7
3-the thing doesn’t even drop

would be cool if we get some swiss tanks to fill the swedes too. as much as i want the swiss vehicles to Germany Tree. it doesnt really need it. the only thing the swedes got are the mediocre Centurions and cheese wedges. Panzer 74s would fit really nicely, they fast AF too

The Kranvagn/Emil project didn’t produce a prototype. It seems only two chassis were made and they were repurposed into other programs. I wouldn’t hold my breath for them if I were you.

I might be wrong but the kw1c is getting added to the Finnish sub tree

I mean the charioteer is the only brawler there the tiger II could be another one

Gaijin hasn’t put out any announcement about it and they always do that one day prior so…

No it’s most likely not today.

I mean… The suggestion for the Kranvagn/Emil was actually passed to the developers not even that long ago:

Gaijin is honestly atm very iffy regarding incomplete prototype vehicles that didn’t exist at least in its current representation in War Thunder. Yet are still being added randomly from time to time (Ex: Ho-Ri Production, Ostwind II, F-16AJ, Kronshtadt, etc…)

Safe bet to say is that an incomplete chassis for something that is basically just a Swedish version of an AMX-50 Surbaissé wouldn’t be an impossible addition to the game compared to all the other ‘fake’ vehicles in the game so far.

true, but i guess some fellas said they found a date in the game’s files and said it might be the update’s date.

never seen that list before.i must be blind or something lol