Swedish Tiger II

I never said that.

my bad then i’ve lost track of the conversation.

Plenty of nations of gaps in their BRs, Germany itself doesn’t have that many things at 6.7 until Gaijin uptiered the 6.3 lineup and calling it BR compression, and it has nothing at 7.0 or 7.3.

Sweden has only been in game for a few years and is already better than the other minor nations anyways

ok? then add something its not like we are stopping it.

also i don’t know what’s the point of saying sweden is better then other minor nations while being in the game for not so long.

That their situation is not so dire that they need to get a ridiculous addition to their tree, Japan has had BR gaps for over a decade, Sweden is fine having a gap in their tree and can do without a Tiger ll that only decreases the value of Germany, yet again.

talking like germany is worthless while having better Air then sweden by far. maybe not the best top tier but def better accross all battle ratings,Not to mention man the ground isn’t that bad either? it’s actually very good and the leo2a7 is like as good as the Strv122B+ maybe a bit worst but that’s not be cause sweden is biased from gaijin its be cause gaijin nerfed the Leo2A7 for balancing reasons, yet this thing is still better then all MBTs and as good as the strv122B+ imo.

1 Like

To be fair, that suggestion was originally made for Germany as a premium/event vehicle and Sweden was thrown in there as an option later on

i think a KV1C was leaked, don’t know if this denies the King tiger 2.

Germany had the worst top tier until recently after not getting a top tier MBT since the 2A6 in 2020, only Italy was worse who do not actually have top tier vehicles but Gaijin likes to pretend they do by uptiering their vehicles and pretending they’re not 2 BRs higher than where they should be and then still finding ways to nerf them, but no it’s the Abrams that needs a reload buff.

During all that time Sweden already had the 121, 122A and the 122B, only for Germany to get a freaking PSO after waiting for over 3 years, only the 2A7V after almost 4 years of getting nothing, improved the quality of Germany’s top tier lineup to be closer to match Sweden, who has been the superior top tier ground lineup for it’s entire existence.

And outside of the Leopards Germany is has nothing at 11.7 but instead you get 10.0 and 9.7 backups, and maybe it’s just me, but a PUMA is absolute garbage.

How can you tell?

Id rather have the kv-1b which helps fill out 4.0 more than a 4.7 with nothing at 4.7

won’t drop, i mean they could drop it as a TT variant but this would just devalue the KV1B and make the price go very low which gaijin obv doesn’t want.

so what? sweden just got the JAS39A when germany already had a mig29G and regular Mig29.

Wait just to be completely sure here
Is the main issue here the fact that it’s copy paste or that it was mostly for trials?

i really don’t know, everytime new person comes to express his opinion the reason shifts.

It doesn’t matter, this is a player’s proposal, and the opinion about the fact that this gaijin proposal is fundamentally wrong.

Sweden is a privileged country in our project, but in irl it has no weight, it is worth remembering this

1 Like

What?

it has no weight irl?

So an entire country doesn’t matter because it avoided a war?

do you mean it has no morals or its not a strong country?

I mean i wouldn’t be surprised if a country has no morals (not the people ofc) but sweden not a strong country?