Swedish Tiger II

exactly, to be Honest lots of people hate copy paste and at the same time Hate adding unique vehicles to the tech tree be cause they either weren’t in service or simply mockup. and they say its not neccessary that all nations get a full lineup yet they still cry about gaijin not being unique. copy paste will happen and should happen the thing is how it happens, in some nations it was good and in some it was not so instead of saying ALL copy paste is bad they should know what exactly this copy paste is.

nah, this is you trying to conflate two different groups, probably because you’re pro-copy paste is my guess.

Like the nations should get what they mainly used and some may be copy and paste

Like Finland getting F/A-18 when ever it comes

1 Like

says the guy that he’s name is italy suffers while he’s getting german top tier and swedish top tier and already has american top tier

1 Like

Copypaste is lazy. It dilutes actual, unique vehicles. Gaijin overuses it, and makes other vehicles less unique.

Sweden does not need a Tiger II, it is a German tank, and should stay that way. It was not used in service too.

1 Like

You polarize too much.

There are plenty people who believe copy paste isn’t an issue, including me as well.
It is not something to be strived for, but when used to fill necessary gaps that a certain country doesn’t have it’s own alternative for it’s fine.

4 Likes

Yet again with the insults

2 Likes

I wouldn’t take opinions from someone who’s literal names he wishes to showcase himself as are “Italy_Suffers” and “Balanced_Game” seriously.

Can’t even have fun with names, that’s how much anger there is.

2 Likes

Lmao the exact opposite. The names are funny to me. I really enjoy playing Italy. You people are MISERABLE with how much you project your own insecurities onto others.

The irony is… certainly there.

1 Like

Do you call anything irony to try to squirm and wiggle out of when you’ve been caught?

You still haven’t explained how im bias yet

2 Likes

I don’t intend to entertain the fingers you like to point while slinging around insults because you don’t understand how to have a civil conversation.

Simply put: no-one here is projecting as much as you are and no-one else feels the need to use curse words in their answers while also seemingly being unable to stay on topic and who also throws around accusations of “bias” over simple differing opinions.
You call us insecure, but you’re the one who feels the need to make things personal, I think that’s enough said 🤷.

2 Likes

if you’d stop acting like this and have a civilized conversation about this topic it would be nice, anyway let me say this.

Copy paste is a good idea if used correctly and gaijin is in fact over using be cause of how lazy they are this doesn’t mean that all copy paste is wrong and its all be cause gaijin is lazy. sometimes nations needed, if copy paste was wrong italy wouldn’t have the F16 and lack top tier for ages, for the swedish tiger 2 topic, its not wrong as this Tiger 2 is not a copy paste for no reason, sweden lack good tanks in 6.7 and 4.0 and lacks any sort of heavy tanks and this entire post was made to discuss the tiger 2 droping for sweden and we couldn’t find an alternative, the only thing we’ve found is the Emil kranvagn that is not even gonna be placed in 6.7 mostly gonna be 8.3 and again its a prototype that didn’t get built fully, so that gives you an idea about the people’s reaction when they know something like the Emil would drop.

So again act more civilized and pick the right copy paste to complain about, be cause if we were to talk about all copy paste then germany would’ve stayed in the WW2 era.

3 Likes

I’ll say this, the only thing that is capable of making me miserable on this forum is interacting with people such as you who seem to somehow think names are an indicator of one’s mental being or state. They’re funny names, then you go off the rails trying to be my psych? Lmao. You’re insecure and projecting hard.

1 Like

I’ll leave this obvious bait/troll comment to itself. To pretend I’m the one causing all the issues is laughable.

Which it isn’t being used that way.

never said that, but you did seem to get to my actual viewpoint when you said the ENTIRE quote shown below.

two way street

1 Like

well, we are here to discuss the swedish king tiger2, copy paste and everything feel free to talk with us, on the matter of you starting the problem you did start insulting first so yeah.

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering, does buying and using a tank for target practice count as being put in service?
It’s fulfilling the role it was bought for after all.

1 Like

No.

Why not?