Swedish Tiger II

would be cool if we get some swiss tanks to fill the swedes too. as much as i want the swiss vehicles to Germany Tree. it doesnt really need it. the only thing the swedes got are the mediocre Centurions and cheese wedges. Panzer 74s would fit really nicely, they fast AF too

The Kranvagn/Emil project didn’t produce a prototype. It seems only two chassis were made and they were repurposed into other programs. I wouldn’t hold my breath for them if I were you.

I might be wrong but the kw1c is getting added to the Finnish sub tree

I mean the charioteer is the only brawler there the tiger II could be another one

Gaijin hasn’t put out any announcement about it and they always do that one day prior so…

No it’s most likely not today.

I mean… The suggestion for the Kranvagn/Emil was actually passed to the developers not even that long ago:

Gaijin is honestly atm very iffy regarding incomplete prototype vehicles that didn’t exist at least in its current representation in War Thunder. Yet are still being added randomly from time to time (Ex: Ho-Ri Production, Ostwind II, F-16AJ, Kronshtadt, etc…)

Safe bet to say is that an incomplete chassis for something that is basically just a Swedish version of an AMX-50 Surbaissé wouldn’t be an impossible addition to the game compared to all the other ‘fake’ vehicles in the game so far.

true, but i guess some fellas said they found a date in the game’s files and said it might be the update’s date.

never seen that list before.i must be blind or something lol

old forum are pretty filled up with suggestions, most of it hasn’t been brough here into the new one
Which might be for the best because is there a lot of stuff that’s kinda pointless in it

Not the C, it would have the original 76mm gun which would perform worse than the german 75. So again 4.7 most likely and then it serves no point as there isnt a swedish 4.7 lineup. Youll be forced to uptier vehicles that arent that great or uptier the kv1 which will struggle so again. They should add both kv1a and b to fill out 3.7 and 4.0 and maybe that would finally get the stats gaijin needs to raise the kv1b to 4.3 but who knows

Ah, ok
Random fact, the Kranvagn (or EMIL) has technically been passed for consideration twice a now. Once on the old forums and now on the new forums.

So it didn’t come, neither the KV1A.

i hope everyone can stop crying now let’s wrap this up and go home.

2 Likes

Couldn’t it be an event tank? Probably that would be the most suitable place for it anyway…

Doubt it. Makes more sense to sell as a premium but again itd be best to not add the Tiger 2 and just add kv-1

1 Like

Though, any tech tree not getting 1 tt vehicle every update is a bit upsetting but nothing can be done. Ill be spending this update grabbing the hungarian gripen.

that’s in the finnish subtree except for the Sherman, learn to read better please

Sooo…

leek

Damnit, the Sweeds are getting a event heavy tank before a TT one.

1 Like

Well, there’s still hope for the Strv KRV “kranvagn”

It was passed to developers in february

1 Like

The lvkv m/43 was passed a while ago. yet, nothing. i would argue our SPAA is in great need of support more than anything currently… Buut i would not say no, also most people WILL have a fit if it gets added XD