Super Étendard

Yep. I don’t understand the use of the radar at all as of now. It can only lock ground IA, not even ground players.

I have locked up a player target in custom battle.

The wrinkle is that he was in a ship at the time.

4 Likes

Buccaneer arrives with TV-guided missiles at BR 10. When will we finally have the AS-30 L missile on the SEM?
When will the SEM nerf end in the game?🧐

2 Likes

The SEM doesnt have 30L’s so it can stay at 10.0, which is reasonable.

typical response from those having no consideration for this aircraft and its réal potential 🙂

2 Likes

And the A-10 should therefore be in your logic mounted in Br with its 6 air-to-ground missiles, just like the Su-25.

Adding missiles to this plane won’t make it especially better, it simply deserves them in this Br

2 Likes

I am heretic, you are fanatic

1 Like

For this beauty? Yes and without hesitation

6 Likes

So im pretty late but i just got super etendard and im confused why it doesnt get stock missiles? They’re not even tier 1 modification but tier 4, why?

don’t know man, gaijin doesn’t like french planes

1 Like

Cause it gets access to only two missiles. For aircraft to get stock missiles it either has to carry more than two. Or get access to different variants of missiles.

Jaguar GR.1A got his missile while stock but don’t get acess to other kind of missile

1 Like

Jag gr1a has only aim9g and gets them stock and when gaijin introduced stock missiles jag was 10.0 like super etendard

1 Like

Yea…

1 Like

Is it correct for Super Etendard to not have a Gun CCIP?

yes, it never got a gun CCIP (to my knowledge)

Which is weird considering even Mirage3E have it.

Should be looked at,… as i think it requires to use the Radar to get some information on it.

Not the same HUD, not the same radar, not the same avionics overall.

1 Like

What im saying was Super Etendard was much more modern then Mirage3E yet it didnt recieved CCIP for guns.

Thats why i compared it.

I don’t know how long the AS30 L has been available on the SEM…FINALLY…😅