Summer Sale Mistake

They took off the ability to comment on the summer sale page as well lmao

2 Likes

I wrote a comment just asking why not tier VI and VII. Immediately deleted lol.

The rank 7 premium jets should’ve been apart of this sale, but they don’t want to include them or rank 6 vehicles. You’d think after all that heat they caught last month they would try to keep the community happy by doing what they’ve always done with the summer sale.

1 Like

Compared to last summer sale this is massive downgrade.

Good job Gaijin, you are really on a roll … the May economy update was massive success loved by all, new forum is absolute pinacle of awesomeness that absolutely no one complains about and now the Summer Sale is better than ever, I’m sure the marketing geniuses you employ really did their best with this masterpiece … and the timing couldn’t be better. I’m sure this will be universaly praised and even if not, why worry, right now you certainly have plenty of community good will banked. Right?

4 Likes

+1

Did the sale affect Tech Tree vehicles?

Thank you Gaijin for today’s roadmap changes and for making me save my money on this disappointing sale. 💸💸💸

3 Likes

Brief history of the last two months in this game:

gaijin - we are going to fine tune the game economy in the next patch.
players - noooo!! , boycott!! 4817401 negative messages on steam.
gaijin - don’t worry, we care about you, we think of you and we are transparent, we are going to draw up a roadmap, there will be changes, many good changes because we listen to you and we will inform you of everything we will do.
players - ohh , well , but we are not trusting , we will wait for the roadmap .
gaijin - here you have the roadmap, we hope you like it.
players - ohhhhh , we like it , very good , good job gaijin , we are not mad at you anymore , we love you .
gaijin - … (this is when they post the new forum)
players - but wtf ? what is this ? but if you have not reported anything and all the data from the other forum?
gaijin-uh? oh, this was already planned, isn’t it nice?
players - we don’t like it, we want the old one back.
gaijin - well you can’t, if you don’t like it we can’t do anything, little by little we will change it.
players - …we still don’t like it…but what about the summer discounts when?
gaijin - here you have the summer discounts, discounts from tier 1 to tier 5
players - …

Seriously, sometimes this seems funny.

3 Likes

Man, imagine if people posted constructive criticism instead of talking childish crap…

100%, this is just another reason to not renew my premium account when it ends lol.

Yeah because the constructive criticism always gets through to Gaijin 😂

I may buy 3 vehicles regardless, the CEV, Tu-1 and Mustang. I have quite a lot of GE vehicles on my list still, like the 2S38 and Ho-Ri Prot. What about those?

Yes , because I have invented this short story , this has not really happened , has it ?
Do you want me to say it as constructive criticism?
dear gaijin , honestly , you can not say that you are going to report everything and the next day open a new forum without reporting before , so you do not make peace with angry players , and now you announce summer discounts without high tier , bad gaijin marketing , win over the players , do not stretch the rope so much , a happy player spends money .
Is it like that?

I planned on buying multiple rank 7 jets and rank 6 vehicles, but wont be spending anything now.

It’s good, used to be much better before when it had a 6.0BR, I think they also nerfed it’s shell a while ago but it’s still ok. I use it to do my TD tasks. I would buy it when on discount though.

You said it well: “a happy player spends money”. A happy customer spends money and a happy customer is more likely to spend money in the future. Keeping the customers happy is really a thing. And really, why the opposite is applied here is beyond my comprehension.

2 Likes

Yes, I will keep the GE from the Packs and wait.

1 Like

That is the way. 😉

1 Like

Please use this topic to discuss Summer Sale

1 Like