Summer Sale in the Gaijin Store!

From the 27th of June at 13:00 GMT until the 5th of July at 13:00 GMT

Get standalone packs with a discount!

Sultry summer is a time for hot deals in War Thunder! Get a discount for the selected standalone packs, and set out to conquer the battlefields!

The 50% discounts are available for the packs that include vehicles from Ranks I up to V.

Note!

After the end of the special promotion, the following packs will be removed from sale:

• Japanese Pacific Campaign (1941-1942)
  • USA Pacific Campaign (1941-1942) (YP-38)

Note! The offer is available to PC users only.

5 Likes

Wait what? No tier VI+ packs are on sale??

29 Likes

why only vehicles from rank 1 to 5? where are discounts for all premium vehicles?

24 Likes

i wanted to buy some rank 6 and 7 vehicles, guess im spending my money on something else

28 Likes

what? I was gonna get turms and su-25 but i guess i wont be getting anything :/

12 Likes

Is this another suicide selling tactic or you finally reailzed the damage of wallet warriors?

12 Likes

I was expecting some Tier VI packs. I am dissapointed.

18 Likes

I’m sorry, but what the hell is this?!?

14 Likes

excuse me, MR. STONA, SALE…WHENNNN??? Ask me the snail WHENNN?

2 Likes

I was preparing to buy some tier VI premium packs… anyway thanks for saving my money

14 Likes

Already started, but only for Rank1~5 Packs

2 Likes

Why limit to level 5 this time?

7 Likes

i was planning to get The AMX-30 pack on sale but no sale on the high rank NO MONEY TO SNAIL

9 Likes

do you really think i can’t read the main subject of this forum? i wasn’t talking about THIS “Sale”, I’m talking about THE SALE

9 Likes

bad sale dont care

10 Likes

I was prepped to buy some Rank 7 packs, guess not.

15 Likes

Only Ranks 1-5? Thats pretty trash compared to other sales and alot of people, me including, were looking forward to seeing the new rank 7 packs on sale. A real kick in the gut for those people.

11 Likes

I want to buy T72 and 96ap ,please add the discount.

8 Likes

Only tier 1-5 vehicles on sale when the maximum tier has been 8 for multiple patches now? Why not atleast tier 6 vehicles? Lots of nations don’t even have tier 5 vehicles on sale anymore.

I wanted to start grinding sweden and italy now that the game is more fun but i can’t even buy a premium tank for them because they dont have packs below tier 6.

Very weird decision on gaijins part to do such an underwhelming sale

9 Likes

This very bad decision they didn’t make money they make money less then last sale because most of the people want things like 8.7 -10.3 premium tanks

7 Likes