Malaysians are just gigachads like this.
gave up, too lazy to make one myself and the first sound mod on the site that I can see that replace rita with an english voice is some shark anime girl.
honestly doesn’t sound too bad
Though when I muster up the time imma just make and publish a sound mod where all the chinese and russian VWS are replaced with the english ones
This one i struggle with, but i aslo use RB controls with WASD. Last part with recovery is the hardest one, right now i tend to oversteer
->Russia
->IR guided munition
->Existing
Last thing we need is another Fake-38MT situation…
nor do I want to see Russian loadouts get even more fake than they already are…
R-60M be like

nah, brazilians owns this title with their portuguese, trust me
Like a wise man once said: “You’d have to be a Su-35 pilot in order to replicate this in WT”
/s

Maybe Ron remembers when this was said to him lmao

peak tank ( its trash lmao )
yes i do
That was peak argument 😭
It’s one number higher than Su-75, it can’t be bad
and its M variant so it must be modern then
Su-33 for researchable vehicles might be early service and pre integrating the SVP-24 Gefest & T precision sighting system ?
Mirage 4000 best jet in the world then
no rwr
You’re grinding China for the J-15T I assume?


