“Find the impostor” ahh
English Translations for anyone who doesn’t know Russian.



Does n001vep have a low pulse mode in game?
I know standard n001 doesn’t, but n001vep should have a lprf mode
Ah damn, I think I don’t see lprf there, only mprf and hprf.
Though I mainly meant if it would auto switch to lprf/pulse mode when hard locking, not like a dedicated lprf mode.
Not that I’ve noticed in my time playing with the N001VEP.
It will swap to the IRST system though.
Gotta love how it forever made all variants of n001 stuck with the garbage n019 backend/processing
Wish they stuck n011 into the production flankers instead of n001 after the 90s
or one of the zhuk varians proposed for the flankers, just anything to take that n001 out tbh
Zhuk in flanker would be so peak man.
±85 degree gimbal + insane range + actual usable refresh rate


Su-27SM4 a sorta cheapish upgrade instead of dropping in an PESA or AESA on their old Su-27s
Isnt it su27sm2? It had 1kWt version of n035 irbis
At least it was tested for su27sm2
the Su-27SM2 is a myth and never existed
Some sources call testbed su27 like su27sm2, so it’s not mass produced variant.
At least its more real then su27sm4
Su-27sm2 was a proposed upgrade program for flankers that would bring them to a similar standard of su-35.
Never went through tho
I know, they chose su27sm3 after all
Technically, for collection sake, Gaijin could add T10 in game, T10-10 and T10-11 pretty much had full set of avionics and sensors. Only problem is RWR and Countermeasures that obviously weren’t installed (but we can just do a Yak-141).
what would that even look like in game?
Just a Su-27S with maneuverability like the MiG-29 (or the lack thereof)?
Something like that, also 2 less missiles. As i said, it’s pure for collection sake, could be an event vehicle. If gaijin is willing to take some flak they could also add R-33, T10 was originally plannedd to have 2 R-33 missiles between nacelles in overload configuration, but idea was dropped because R-33 showed worse results than R-27ER in speed and altitude range of T10, as well as would require new seekerhead (MiG-31 works in 3cm wavelength, while Su-27 and MiG-29 use 2cm wavelength like US radars)





