Suggestions on grinding air and how to get better

Thank yall for your replies, Idk if this thread will stay open but I hope so for future advice, I’ll try going down to a lower br!

I have 1 little tip for you. Dont be the first to take off, follow your team up and watch how the furball develops and you will start to see a pattern

1 Like

I’ll try that

Watch out for tail end Charlie and the 4 brothers 😆 when you see it let he know lol

1 Like

Is it a movie or on yt

I just edited, your see it

Nope

You will when you are in a match and you follow my little tip, its a different prospective. 5 seconds behind everyone on take off will be 1k plus behind when furball starts

1 Like

Gotcha! Thanks!

How in the world did you get all the SL and RP and convertable research in one battle? I’m getting so tired of getting killed in Aircraft RB that I’m thinking of giving up. It’s like everyone got better. I try the boom and zoom but I don’t seem to good at that anymore. 16 enemy players on just about every game. The games with about 7 or 8 enemy are great. I am big on the German line up. In the 5 slots are HS 129 B-3, FW 190 A-4, HE 112 B-0, BF 109 E-4, BF 109 E-3. All have 100% modifications and the crews are hit and miss, none are over the first 2 blocks on experience in any category. My favorite is the FW 190 A-4 1 sec burst 4.86 KB/S 658 max speed. 21 sec turn rate and good climb rate. I have a level 11 pilot rating with majority Random Battles, I hate arcade. 110 Victories, 236 finishes, total time played as fighter 1 day 5 hours. I just finished 20 days of premium. I have just gotten back into playing. Maybe a month or so. I lost my total account of years of playing, lots of tier 6 aircraft with about 6 or 7 premium planes because of my original email failure, sickness on my part, I’m 70. The same with my WOT account, over 8000 battles with up to tier 9 German Tank. I don’t know if this is allowed so I will not send my email. I have gone to the college of YouTube, HAHAHA, to learn how to win on War Thunder but it doesn’t seem to help. I wish there was a book I could get and learn all over again. Any suggestions from you or anyone else would be greatly appreciated.

Grind Ground RB ,that is where everybody is grinding planes and helicopters

I have premium time, and used a premium plane to max out the RP/SL gain. So with strike planes and some fighters you can put on rocket pods that can take out a base or two. as you can see i got a lot of rp from the damage done to the base ( because rockets ) and then a good amount for the base to be destroyed. The Aircraft and ground vehicle destruction were just the NPC’s so thats why small amounts of RP.

If you look a big chunk of RP was from time played. Since the su-25K is a slow plane it takes time to get to anyplace. The trick is you have to be engaged with fighting to get your activity time up. This doesnt have to be other players, you can avoid the pvp parts early on and take out some ground targets and hopefully a base. I tend to go for a single base then go after ground targets. This pumps up your activity time and time played giving you a bigger RP for time played. This isnt 100% repeatable with every match but you can get it fairly consistently. You can do it with a non premium plane but the added benefits of the premium plane help out a lot with grinding up nations.

You can see i was working on the IL-28 back in march, and here is where im at today