Suggestion: remove the ground RB nuke because it is unrealistic

No, I guarantee that 3/4 of the time there is no sound and the rest is the siren repeating like at the beginning.

At 6.7 and above, getting the required SP for a nuke is really no small feat. It is the ultimate reward for personal skill, allowing you as a player to single handedly save a match that was doomed to defeat. There’s no better feeling in this game. It is too good a mechanic to get rid of, from a game design POV.

I only achieved four so far, and missed many more by a handful of SPs, and they are both very cherished memories, and milestones of my improvement.

8 Likes

If you are actually doing that, you are top 1%. Pretty sure a nuke is a min of 9 kills and 2 caps with zero deaths.

We could list all the other unrealistic things too. Is it realistic for a single heavy bomber to do cas over a very hostile zone at low alt? Is it realistic to have zero troop support?

That bug does need fixed. People found out that if you keep at very low alt, you dont get the “take off” and thus the siren doesnt play.

First and foremost, I do not believe obtaining the “nuke” is simple. Maybe for the top 0.1% of players, but obtaining that 2500 SP to spawn a nuke still requires a lot of skill and luck.

Second, the game is designed to be realistic while not fully replicating real-life situations in order to make the experience enjoyable and simple for players. Real-life realistic? Tanks with broken tracks, on the other hand, should be counted as a mobility kill right away, with at least a few hours of repair time afterwards. And I am skeptical that a new tank gun barrel can be changed in 20 seconds. :)

5 Likes

Not since few days, I finish a game with nuke with 4 deaths 8 kills, 2 caps Yesterday, something is wrong with Spawn point and it’s why we can see too much nuke last week, my Friend see this problem too, he just kills 2 players and had 1500 spawn point

Yeah, that sounds like they messed up the sp. Considering that i need like 4 kills and 0 deaths sometimes for cas, getting nuke level sp with what you got makes no sense.

Not nukes exactly but read what shit was going on in Gulf War :D

it is clear u had never play COD !!

what sort of games are you even playing? and what BR range? I only have roughly 1 in 20 games end in a nuke, if that. Its not really a big deal.

1 Like

I don’t even know how to respond to this thread. This is just so utterly rediculous.

1 Like

this sums up all “we need more realism in a f2p game” post.

I’ve been playing for almost ten years, I always thought that the B-29 could somehow carry an atomic bomb, now that it’s finally happened, would you like to eliminate it? It’s a joke, right?

1 Like

Depends on context. In regards to vehicle and munitions performance, I can agree. The more accurate, the better in my opinion.

But stuff like this? Nah. Can’t agree.

GRB at 8.0

Panzer IV vs Concept 4 on the Mid West US map realistic ? What game are you playing ?

Simple to obtain? the hell you smoking?, a majority of people rarely including myself get the Atomic Bomb, as well as tactical nukes. I’ve only ever gotten it once and was shot down. So no it isn’t easy to get and just about everyone of both teams try to shoot you down.

Mate, stats have nothing to do with someone obtaining the bomb. The fact that people are suggesting for it to be removed because they get it but a majority don’t, doesn’t change the fact that a majority of players cannot or do not obtain the bomb only the small vocal miniority do.

Your stats aren’t that much different from mine and I have only gotten to drop maybe 5-10 nukes since they added.

sure its a lot more difficult for some than it is for others, but calling it easy isn’t accurate either.

1 Like

Not sure what they are doing. Last night i got 8 kills 0 deaths and ended with 1800 sp

It’s too easy to obtain if you are using a broken vehicle otherwise it’s not easy.

1 Like