Suggested details and improvements to War Thunder

I hope the scenes around those land battle maps can be enriched. Many maps look like isolated cities with nothing around them. For example, Alaska and Sun City can have more architectural decorations around them, and the current version looks too ugly。Learn those aerial combat maps

1 Like

Or just fix them entirely to begin with. There is a bug with carriers atm where if their launcher is damaged, it tells you to stop moving to repair, but even so, it doesn’t allow you to. It’s been reported over 50 times and Gaijin has yet to do something about it.

i have noticed that cosmetic changes are implemented much faster than actual gameplay physics/ reality changes.

there are a lot of suggestions for design changes, ‘the handbrake on the tornado is all wrong’ kind of thing.

but actually little being done about blast mechanics through buildings/rocks/mountains as if they werent even there kinda changes.

and 1000lb bombs leaving next to zero crater and leaving building entirely unscathed, despite blatting everything in a half mile radius kinda changes

it cant be difficult as a blast works exactly the same way as a bucket of water would, its all fluid mechanics at the end of the day

I’d like to see an increase in the repair and firefighting radius when helping teammates. Same for the upcoming helping wounded teammates.

1 Like

Agreed, I always found it frustrating that your vehicle can have a glaring weak point that does not even function as it should, so you get none of the benefits of an extra machine gun, and all of the downsides.

2 Likes

I have now made a report on the Phantoms’ missing wing tanks. If this interests you, I would appreciate it if you used the link I have provided to hit the ‘I have the same issue’ button.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/z5RKbE8JPINH

2 Likes

I very much agree, it is annoying that they couldn’t be bothered to model the function of all MGs they put on the vehicles they introduce.

2 Likes

We already had weather effects on the canopy. We also had cracks in the canopy, bullet holes and oil splashes. All of them have been removed…

1 Like

oil splashes are still there

I haven’t seen any in years.

Much appreciated. Wing tanks would be awesome, especially for those dependent on centre line gunpods like the FGR2

1 Like

One I don’t think anyone’s mentioned is fixing the camera spinning whenever selecting a decal. It’s really annoying when trying to finely place a decal and when you select it the entire camera moves randomly.

1 Like

Cough

right

1 Like

Found another one

Ability to rearrange the order of the crew slots in the hangar

Yeah just checked the whole list and updated it thanks

1 Like

Removing the LNG rip off mechanic, it is gameish and unrealistic.

@Texas_Engineer_Mike
General:

• GMT clock in hangar (to know when events start/end)
  • ability to resize the chatbox text

Air (systems and gameplay):

• lower limit on number of bombers + strike aircraft (so we don’t fight over bases)

Ground (systems and gameplay):

• in AB aircraft spawned should be the same nation as the player’s tanks (if a player plays Japan, when he gets the points to spawn aircraft, that plane shouldn’t be of other nations, thus improving immersion)