Su25sm3 Kh38ml and MT MAJOR PROBLEM

ye got autohotkey ready to type that you can intercept them got one person mad cuz he died

It is not a bug. ADATS does not have tracking radar, it has IRST tracking. it can only track hot objects, or very visible objects. (big plane) The missile only burns for 10 seconds, so you only have 10 seconds from launch to lock it, and then your lock will be gone. It is not about fair, but game mechanics.

I don’t think you are the one who tested these missiles no? They are untrackable up to 10km even with radar. Hell, even if its burning its still untrackable via IRST.

Your point does not make sense. Please elaborate.

Also you still haven’t responded to this: Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder - #97 by Thunderphenol

Wow a missile motor heat is not trackable from 10KM. I’m surprised. It is not a 10000KGF power jet engine, it’s a small missile motor.

somehow it’s quite hard to not notice this, but when russia’s winrates is on the ground next to USA they add load of stuff to them, object 292 best shell ingame, and now best missiles ingame, it’s absurd how USA’s winrates stayed super low for months if not years but nothing added to them in the last update.

The video:

Spoiler

Watch ItO vs Kh38 | Streamable

As you can see its quite trivial to intercept these missiles. It just takes a few braincells.

ye good to see it from your pov it didnt look that hard ngl

Because it wasn’t lmao. its arguably easier in the pantsir thanks to the TWS.

wait untill someone says they gotta add a new spaa to usa and he’s gonna start yapping about F16C again

Cool, can’t wait to try this in my Type 93 and 81!!

2 Likes

Atleast it’s doable

Uhhhh they may have a problem with that I suggest smoke or nearby corpses to survive

Oh, well I play Japan so as usual I can go f my self once again I guess.

Hey atleast you got New ship

Yeah, probably another 400k RP for a ship in a mode that has the most abysmal progression, balance and gameplay, lucky to get 5k RP per game.

Ye I got 10k RP for 3 planes 3 assists and 7 kills

That shit should be at least 20k

As an American, we don’t claim him. Sorry everyone! Not sure who this guy belongs to but please take him back. We’ll keep his bags packed and ready to go.

Ye sadly it wasn’t used TT vechicles and premium time

I got half that without the air kills.