Su-39: R77,R27,R73

A will buy it in 50% disscount because of its AIM9L

do you have something else?

OMG this shit is sooo op. A6 have 4xAIM9L a am buing it now!

A-7E
A-7D
All IDS Tornados
Su-22
Su-17
Jaguar Gr1
Buc S2

These jets are all weak in ARB, because there job is mud moving, not air combat

If you want a premium to look at, Sea-Vixen. 4x Red Top. Its been consitantly nerfed and is lacking half of its capabilities. The Sea-Vixen is boarderline unplayable at the moment. Do a few matches in that before you start spouting about the Su-39 being weak in ARB

1 Like

But cant have those AND 16x of the best AGMs in the game

The Su-39’s premium status is a testament to its impressive qualities, allowing Gaijin to profit from its undeniable allure.

If I had the same BR (Battle Rating) as the A6 or access to R27 missiles, I would willingly sacrifice the 16x Vikhir missiles on the Su-39.

So you admit the Su-39 is a good jet in GRB and therefore needs no buffs, great. lets move on

The other aircraft mentioned may indeed induce a feeling of suffering, as their limited multi-role capabilities pale in comparison to the Su-39’s impressive versatility and ability to fulfill multiple roles in real-life.

3 Likes

Please share a reference ANYWHERE, to it being refered to as a mutlirole jet. Because a ground attacker with missiles for taking out air targets, does not make it a mutlirole jet. By tthat logic the Harrier Gr7 was a mutlirole fighter, so was the Tornado Gr1. Though neither were ever deployed for CAP. Only ever CAS/Strategic Strikes

The EF Typhoon is a multirole. The F-16 is multirole. the Su-35 is a multirole.

Everything i’ve found for the Su-39, was that its an Su-25, designed to carry guided missiles, with a perticular focus on mobile targets like tanks and ships. But very little to no references to it actually being designed to commit to an air superiority role. You’d not deploy a flight of Su-39s to go and perform CAP or to intercept a wave of bombers.

Its a ground attacker aircraft, that happened to be able to carry some BVR missiles, but I seriosuly doubt it ever did or has. Considering that by all accounts, the aircraft has barely seen any kind of actual service with only 12 ever being built. Its PRIMARY role is to perform CAS. In that regard. I’ve heard 0 complaints about the Su-39 and based upon what i’ve seen. Im confident that it does just fine in that role. Especially considering it doenst need to worry about Pantsirs in GRB.

It shouldnt be able to go toe to toe with actual air superiority fighters. Russian Propaganda might claim that it could, but thats BS. It was likely more intended for taking out things like Helicopters, not fighters.

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish for…
Milan has no flares and is very much in the missile territory. All rear aspect Sidewinders (apart from 9B and 9F) pose a major threat to Milan since you have no way to effectively counter them

The fact that the Su-39 is an aircraft, not a tank, means that it cannot effectively grind the air tech tree, in ground RB.

Well done. you know the difference between a plane and a tank. you’ll just have to grind out Air trees like the rest of us, instead of using a pay to win jet

Pls just look up any pictures of the Su-39 at an airshow and you will see it being exhibited often with both air too ground capabilities but also Radar guided missles, infact some of its loadout at airshows. If we use our brains for a second that means that the designers intended the plane to have strong air to air capabilities that surpasses the regular attacker. Not that this matters because this is a video game and we balance planes based off their overall performance, and if any of y’all took the Su-39 out into air RB right now you’d realize it’s absolute dog water and one of the worst jets in the game right now for flying in air RB.

1 Like

Wait, so a few other just also suffer so therefore the Su-39 should suffer? Is that really your logic? Are you that jaded that you can’t convince of a world were jets actually get treated fairly? Also I’d still rather play a lot of those jets than the Su-39 in air RB.

I don’t think that was the point, rather, why should Su-39 get special treatment and leave others where they are?
EDIT: I’d be more than happy to see A-7s go down but that would also mean lower BR in GRB…

That sounds more like Russian Propaganda, boasting about what it theoretically could do, not what it ACTUALLY could do. There are pictures of the Harrier Gr7 carrying AMRAAM, does that mean the Gr7 should be outfitted with AMRAAM when they are added?

Fine… I’ve accpeted that. but that is 0 reason to give it the best missiles in the game. Increase its R-60M count from 2 to 4. And give it R-27Rs. If that doesnt work, drop its BR down 0.3. If that still doesnt work. Well then go from there. Giving it R-77, R-73 or R27ER/R-27ET would just be insane and would destroy the game for everyone else.

90% of the british jets are in that exact situation currently. we have spent years being shafted and treated unfairly. The Tornados SHOULD have been added well over a year ago, but have only just been added and are barely playable. Soviets get special treatment all the time, they have the best planes, tanks and ships in the game. Any and all new features, soviets get first. They always have and always will. For once its nice to see them getting something that isnt by default OP. Something that by all accounts requires skill to use. and not just steam roll everything with little effort.

Me when a prototype plane shows off weapons (it’s clearly propaganda) so goodby hunters SRAMS, good by American AGM-65’s goodbye F-5C’ flair and chaff pods. And goodbye early F-16’s mavericks. Also hey dude, for once you you argue in good faith? I’m not trying to ask for R-77’s here cus I understand they would most likely break the game, even on a platform like the Su-39 but two R-27R’S? I feel like that’s ez to deal with still. Yeah we could get the harrier GR 7 to carry AMRAMS but at that point it would probably have to go up in BR to atleast 12.0 probably 12.3 right? Because the plane has decent flight prefromance despite being subsonic, and the AMRAMS is a powerful missle. Funny thaing is later American harriers will have this capability and will probably come later too the game. But a harrier with Fox 3s dosnt compare too a Su-25 with Fox 1’s so pls stop being silly

Dont forget to just outright delete the Yak-141 or Kronstadt from the game, Neither of them ever existed.