Su-11 and Wyvern immoral premiums at low br

Let me clarify, I almost always do the yo yo thing to dive onto one’s six, not directly dive onto them, but If I’m the fighter avoiding a wyvern, and he starts a shallow yo yo dive into my six, I still turn in relation to him to tightening the circle. Not just sit there and wait for the wyvern to get into position. The point is to not give him any angles to begin with

By turning you’re bleeding your energy. Eventually you’re always too slow to respond. Best case scenario I take the risky vertical shot (it’s risky, not difficult) or you’re stalling the fight. Stalling, not winning. And when the victory relies on you, just surviving is not enough. I got this attitude from flying the only fighter in the team as 6.0 Germany. But I consider this universally sound tactic.

But anyway, my point is - Wyvern is extreme pain in the butt.

Nothing bleeds more energy than a wyvern

1 Like

Anyone trying to dodge a steady stream of Hispanos will bleed energy like crazy. Wyvern bleeds energy if it turns sharp, not when it flies circles over a guy trying desperately to deny an angle.

Only Yak-3 is my nemesis. Everything else I can deal with :P

True it has the worst MER in the game.

I’m glad you mentioned the energy losses…
I’m getting a little off topic…
I play Meteors … we played them on standard Mouse Aim and it’s a very slow and lazy brick …
We moved the mouse to Realistic settings …
It took me a while to get the controls right and get the ideal grip, but the change is obvious … it doesn’t lose nearly as much energy, Meteor is faster when used correctly and overall this setup really resembles the flight of an airplane … The downside is poorer accuracy when aiming, and any damage to the plane is noticeable on the controls, I also feel that there are planes from a slightly higher br in the game, by about 0.3… but, overall, I have a better impression of it…
I also have a joystick, but I would say that there is too much of a handicap for RB, or I can’t use a joystick…
I’m sorry to disturb this topic with the text about the control settings, but I feel that this is not addressed much and mouse aim also has its limits … if you want to fly the plane, if it’s just a grind, then there is no need to address it… .

1 Like