Stop getting me full uptiers

i hate when im getting full uptiers bc i have nothing to do agains 1.0 more br tanks, even with the best tanks on the br i am, pls make the players to go in the br of the highest vehicle br they have, and not by the br range i can be in, what the ***** im supossed to do aigainst a vidar, leopard 1, t55, strv103 with my m46 or my t92, its really annoying.

1 Like

One time I suggested that we should be getting an equal amount of uptiers and downtiers, that would be somewhat fair, but one of the mod chime in and say it is mathematically impossible.

I also have trouble killing the Swedish cheese frontally with my Object 279, which is 1br higher, disabling it is easy but killing it seems to take forever, imagine what 7.0 could do to it other than waiting for it to die by engine fire lol

You need apfsds with over 200mm of penetration to kill it from the front, or a huge 155mm HE landed on top of it

3 Likes

l2p skill issue

2 Likes

how can you learn not to get uptiers.

1 Like

If you are getting uptiers at a BR - change your BR!

for some reason i counted that in 4.0 britain i got 13 full uptiers in a row.

Yep - well some days particular BR’s are just loaded against you for some reason - the distribution of what BR’s other players are using.

After a few like that it’s probably a good idea to change - don’t wait for 13!!

This looks like it’s him, maybe he should learn how to play

https://warthunder.com/en/community/userinfo/?nick=LoL-LoL

1900 kills with 3800 deaths?

2 Likes

Somehow I am better than him thats surprising

Edit
I am better than him in every way except level

1 Like

Other way around is don’t ever spawn and quit all the matches when you see 100sp, make sure you have many nations to play because chance are you need to quit 5-6 matches before seeing your first downtier match lol

And that why i’m playing top tier because to avoid this sht
Call me crazy all you want but it’s not fun when you got top tier every time and seem it only way to avoid it entirely

I know the stats never move but yours are 44% worse than mine and I am on console.you talk of skill issue

1 Like

Strv 103 is fairly easy to deal with but takes a while- its nigh invulnurable frontally, but you can kill its transmission and set it on fire. Do that enough and it will burn down.

When aimed correctly, HEAT-FS and ATGMs can do the job as well. Your main advantage is that it relies on its hull for aiming, and waiting for it to burn down is perfectly viable. Even some APDS rounds can scythe through the lower plate and through the crew, though do be aware it can survive on one crewmember.

2 Likes

That would have been me, and it came from my view as player.

Here to maybe explain better:

A strict 50/50 uptier/downtier would only work with a BR-spread of 0.3, but with the 1.0 spread we will always have 25/25/25/25, which - according to human nature - means that all except the 25% with the topmost BR will feel uptiered and at a disadvantage.

Note however that in reality, the distribution in WT is rarely even, and depending on popularity of BR’s in the vicinity, the distribution may be slanted one way or another, resulting in some BR’s getting more full uptiers than the theoretical 25%. And this changes constantly with the dynamic of the community.

2 Likes

If you struggle indefinitely in uptiers then it might be a sign you rushed the game tiers too quickly. The solution is to drop back down to an area that your skill level sits at.

In RB there is so much you can do and is almost insulting players are unablexl to work this out.

1 Like

Please use already opened threads to discuss MM.