Stop crew lock

I’m fairly certain it will be the most optimal way, especially because Gaijin allows them to do it by creating the exception in crew lock for this specific behavior whilst punishing those with it who bother to bring a lineup.

I also highly doubt spading a vehicle is a faster way of progression… but I wouldn’t be able to tell you if it’s faster to ODL over bringing a lineup, however that is not a choice people need to make because they just buy a top tier premium and go to battle as they have no other options, which is why crew lock doesn’t stop them because money.

People’s mentality could be years of dealing with a bad game, spawn once, score whatever you can and you die.
Respawning opens you up to spawncamping, flanking, bombing, helicopters, drones, repaircosts, less chance to capture zones, half your team is gone already, rewards do not increase significantly.

Especially at higher BRs respawning has never been worth it on a game that you’re losing.

1 Like

How about you stop dragging on a lost game and just go to the next game?

We’re talking people who use only 1 tank. They’re immune to your system. You’d have to block vehicles that were used too to stop that.

Triple the wait! Crew lock them for the rest of that day!

Unironically would help with people rocking only a single premium.

1 Like

So let me get this, Do you want the crew to lock to go bye-bye, or do you want it to go high high?
Since I can’t tell if you’re trying to make sense or if I need to force-feed you baby talk.

Not staying for a team that ignores multiple callouts on a light vehicle standing in the open (like, open open: Flat terrain no cover free LOS from there to the other side of the map) which gets me killed because I can’t focus on that and the other 2 tanks coming from the other side!

Not staying for a team that ignores a spawncamper and merrily lemming their way to the front, showing their sides with me being unable to kill the guy because there is another one covering him by the time I destroy his gun!

Not staying for a team that gets killed TWICE with only 1 or 2 kills besides mine to show for it 3 minutes into the game!

Not staying for a team that refuses to advance to the caps even when I take care of anyone shooting at them and block anyone else on the enemy team for a solid minute with no movement from my own!

Not staying for a team that decides to camp on the far side of tunesia on the bridge when the only cap of the map is in the ffffucking town with a big fuckoff wall and 3 rocksides between them!

The irony is if I find atleast a handful of competent players on my own team, the rest of it might as well not exist (all kills and caps between me and 1 maybe 2 guys) and I get the best games of my life. But all the cases I just mentioned are when I don’t and my entire team is deaf, blind and braindead for some bloody reason.