Still Can't understand why MiG-15/F-86A stays 8.0BR

After three friggin months from MiG-15/F-86 Pinpoint buff. I just still can’t get why MiG-15 and F-86A stay 8.0BR.

Historically they are an advanced jets than their counterparts on the same BR. for example, Meteor F Mk.4 G.41G and Vampires, Sea Hawks, and F9F.

And of course, historically, during the Korean War, the Soviet MiG-15 completely ruined the Aussie Meteor pilot’s day with their superior engine. it led to the ‘meteor is worthless for anti-air combat against soviet swept-wing jet’ and made meteor’s usage limited to [close-air-support only].

Historically, compared to more advanced jets with Swept-wing like MiG-15 or F-86, Meteor is nothing but worthless scrap. But on war thunder, Meteor and the rest of the inferior jets share the same BR with the superior MiG-15 and F-86. cause of ‘their stats are fine’, ‘according to Efficiency, there is no need to buff the rest of jets’ bullshit theory.

For me, Meteor stays 8.0 and shares the same BR with F-86 feels like ‘F-4E shares the same BR with F-15A’ kind of bullshit.
of course, if F-86’s pilots play dumb and go low-speed turn-fighting against Vampires or Meteor. I easily can punish them with my manoeuvrability, but it is because of their skill issue. not caused by a ‘better plane’ right?

is there really a point in letting Those two major nations have all the glory while the rest of the minors suffer badly?

are there any plans to extend BR on lower Early jets too?
or just let them suffer forevermore because ‘nobody plays early jets’ like ‘no new naval battle pass reward because nobody plays and likes naval mode’?

1 Like

Gaijin just needs to revert all the MiG-15/F-86 changes. They also need to move some 9.3 aircraft to 9.7 because they are fine there now.

5 Likes

I feel like something has changed again. I was doing fine in the Mig15bis until a few days ago. Now I’m pitted against 104s, A6E, F100, etc CONSTANTLY. How the heck does a subsonic, non-afterburning, missile-less plane compete against them? I can get the very odd kill but before I was running 1.5 : 1. Something changed. My son is a 3+ kd in every plane, and was in the Mig15bis, and he hasn’t gotten a kill in one in a couple days. Like should an 8.3 even see a 9.7? Seems odd.

try 10.0. We need a return to the old sane BRs of 2017-2020 where supersonics start at 10.0

You don’t compete against them the same way you massacred and slaughtered defenseless 7.0-8.3 jets who had no way to defend against you.

1 Like