Squadron vehicles: T-90 Bhishma

The Strv-122’s should go to germany then? Since they are modified leopards. And all finnish vehicles should be spread across all the other nations?

1 Like

I would rather have unique vehicles to britain but if they want to add the T-90 then i dont see why russia should get it tbh

The finns operate leopard 2a6’s?

1 Like

Paid shill…

1 Like

Every tree needs to be unique in some way, especially in playstyle. If Gaijin is bent on turning every tree into a copy of another, it might as well just unlock the entire USSR tree for everyone or delete all other trees.

1 Like

At a certain point it will be hard to add unique vehicles since most nations nowadays use the same mbt’s

Do they though? MBTs only (same applies to other classes):
USA - Abrams
Russia - T-80BVM and T-90
UK - Challenger
Germany - Leopard 2
France - Leclerc
Italy - Ariete and Centauro
Sweden - Leopard 2
Japan - Type 10
Israel - Merkava 4
China - Type 96 and Type 99

Oh and these aren’t the MBTs they’re using right now in WT, but the ones they use IRL right now and will keep using and base new vehicles on.

So currently only 1 nation shares MBT with another, but Sweden has more than enough indigenous vehicles in every lineup as well as having a sufficiently active defense industry today.

As it stands, no nation in WT depends on another to form its high tiers, at least not in any significant amount. Thus, no need to push Russian AFVs into every tree if it is not necessary. The UK is no different - it can handle perfectly well without disruptive foreign MBTs.

5 Likes

Not really - the challengers have fake/low armour values making their armour useless whilst having all the mobility negatives.

2 Likes

Since when the export M1 uses same armor inserts like the domestic ones?

Anyhow UK T-90, so what will be next UK Su-30 or German Pantsir-S1?
Like the American/ROC tech in Chinese tree (last time i checked China did not invade Taiwan yet), Soviet Panther etc would not be enough especially in the SIM battles.

But that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. The topic was entirely different and centered around whether historically nations have enough options to maintain an independent tree, not how the vehicles are implemented. These are two very unrelated things.
Gaijin gives the Challenger wrong values because the Challenger 2 is British, not Russian, and not because of any actual physical attribute of the Challenger IRL.

I’m of the opinion that if Gaijin gives Russia the Pantsir (when the Tunguska was already far more powerful than most nations’ top SPAA) but doesn’t want to give others its equivalent under dumb excuses (like SpyDer having 5th gen AAMs), then it should either remove the Pantsir, or give it to everyone.
Gaijin can’t just give minor nations SPAA without their radars (e.g. Hovet and Machbet) and expect the Pantsir to be accepted silently.

The solution is not to add other copy-paste from other nations. The solution is to address and fix these problems. Challengers are not as slow/sluggish IRL as they are currently in WT and armour values on challengers need to be corrected.

3 Likes

ideally germany should also have that model of leopard. but as of rn since sweden is in game i can see why germany wouldnt get the strv’s. but india is not in game. and the tanks origin should decide its tree

so fix the armour. make some noise.
the brits made a lot of noise during brexit so put that to use here as well.

Could be as simple as we don’t want to play Russian vics in the British tree.
If I wanted to play a Russian tank, I’d play Russia.
And there isn’t an issue with us having a lot of CH2’s in the British tree, it’s the only tree that’s going to get them, and as others have mentioned, the Abrams is enough for the USA, Leo for the Germans, Leclerc for France etc.
The issue is we’re still waiting for Gaijin to fix the problems with their implementation of the CH2.

allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay

There are other options that make more sense, mainly the CH1 Falcon and the Vickers Mk4. Even the AUS M1A1 AIM is at least both Commonwealth and this side of the NATO line.

If they really wanted to help British gameplay they’d have focused more on bringing the raft of light vics they could faster. The Stormer 30, the Warrior (FV510), the Scimitar / II, the Scorpion 90 and the AVGP Cougar. Just saying they’re coming in the future isn’t helping.

This is just a copy paste, cash grab, band-aid.

2 Likes

(it’s Tikka masala not butter chicken)

1 Like

Exactly, so the UK tree needs a Russian-made tank which benefits from RussianBias.

This guarantees nothing. The T-90S Bishbosh would highly likely be nerfed a lot compared to the Russian counterpart.

1 Like

I am sure it will be - it being Russian isn’t going to eclipse it also going into GJN’s most hated nation. But it at least has a chance compared to the rest of their vehicles which they just butcher.

I have a theory - Gaijin wants to add Soviet vehicles wherever it can to show they perform better, driving players toward the Soviet tree and thus earning more on premium vehicles to startup the grind.

1 Like