Squadron vehicles: T-90 Bhishma

Shermans in every tech tree: “First time?”
There’s a reason the rangefinder tells you if they’re a friendly or not.

7 Likes

Not helping.

3 Likes

it’s not but in the top tire no time to know the first shot first kill not like Sherman at all

1 Like

just because we already have this situation at some brs doesnt mean we need to infect every single br with it.

We had a time when nation meant something in the matchmaker and that for good reason

7 Likes

And when was that?
German P-47 has been ingame since open beta.
German Sherman has been ingame since closed beta of GF?
When was this magical time when nations only had their own vehicles?

All nations had Shermans from the start of ground.
As I said, I support this unique Indian vehicle.

1 Like

When was this magical time when nations only had their own vehicles?

we already have this situation at some brs doesnt mean we need to infect every single br with it.

learn to read what i say

All nations had Shermans from the start of ground.
As I said, I support this unique Indian vehicle.

im for the introduction of unique vehicles. But adding an t90 with a bulldozer to britain and acting like its an indian design is the same as adding iran f14 to soviet tree and saying its iran design because the bolts arent american.

I want unique vehicles not copy paste from different trees

8 Likes

As a player who ground the US, Germany, USSR, Japan, and China tech tree, I’m planning to move on to the UK and France tech tree, so it’s nice to see Indian tank coming into the game as I’m a collector of tanks. It seems that an indian tank Victorious was added to the game last time, but it was premium. Also, btw ,today’s DEV being so early, does that mean there will be another DEV later on?

Oh pls. You said “We had a time when nation meant something in the matchmaker and that for good reason”

We already have mixed battles where Brits fight US and France. Just give up trying to make WT “Realistic/Historical”

1 Like

Too bad i can’t speak majority of the languages in this game.

WT is and always will be realistic, it will never be arcade.
WT is not about historical reenactments.

1 Like

vehicles that a nation used IRL is different than vehicles another nation used and for them to be put into another. like, if ukrainian challengers and leopards were put in the russian Tech Tree

4 Likes

I mean if they want to poke hornet nest and put it in Russian tree then sure I don’t see problem.
They first just have to say that Ukrainian vehicles will be added to Russian tree.

1 Like

i mean its stupid, why do this?
it has no right to be in british TT at all. i dont want T-72s everywhere bruh

7 Likes

Of how you are acting with the T-90s, only one of those is missing in the Italian and French tech tree, e siamo a cavallo.

just gonna leave this here

1 Like

C option doesnt make any sense cause according to this logic we should add every high tier tank into other trees so they can test it.

1 Like

If you were really trying to fix the british tech tree you would have added some actual british light tanks, ifv, howitzer gun/derp tanks by now. You had the opportunity to do this with the aussie abrams. Australia has way more connection with britain, its still a realm and the monarch is our king and the assets of the australian government especially military are tecnically property of the crown and all australian stuff is already in the brit tree. Then you add this unconnected vehicle to the tree which many brit mains have beggednyou not to add. Another example of screw what the brit player base want.

8 Likes

btw I feel sorry for the tank sim players, who needs to wirte in chat every time “be adviced, you have a tank of opposing bloc in your team” then still proceed to get teamkilled anyway. Not mentioning RB, which has more markers than arcade nowadays, only identification comes by the nickname above. speaking about filling British tech tree, remember when gaijin promised Reconnaissance IFV like “scropions”?

12 Likes

"“Britain’s top-tier MBTs are generally niche and are typically geared towards methodical combat engagements.‘’”

Every tank has its own play style, is like with russian tanks you don’t have depression so you shouldn’t keep yourself in a mountain and trying to snipe people below…

Just add another challenger 2 variant, don’t put a T90 on the British tree, is like china getting abrams because taiwan have it, doesn’t have sense Gaijin 😑

8 Likes