Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Im just sad that they haven’t in general added more AShMs

Im still crying for my RB04 and RB15

those would make thr AJS the Ultimate Multirole Aerial fighter imo

although not useful for Air or Ground RB I love mine

Yeah, definetly a niche item. But still definetly need to be added to more things. Though they could add more naval maps for ARB. I was expecting them to do a carrier overhaul and add a lot more naval/carrier maps to ARB when they added the F-14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzzl6SY-tLU

Maybe this is part of the “revision of naval progression” will ve interesting to see what they do. If we get some serious decompression this is good.

New Air EC map Rocky “Pillars” size 128 x 128 km. or bigger ?

Test Site — 2271 from Atomic Heart robot event, but I think bad for ground vehicle 7.0-11.7

1 Like

F-4F is being reduced to 300k.

Definetly going to start needing bigger maps, but does look like it could be a fun map in EC. In the right jet.

Until they fix the as.34 its not really worth it for the money imo. I’d wait until they fix them.

cough su 39 cough

they hit reliably so idk what you mean

Open rank VI Bluewater fleet ?

I want your witchcraft then. I cant even get them hit stationary pillboxes more than 50% of the time.

They could implemented double spawn just like naval separating big ship and coastal spawn.

they’re not supposed to hit anything on land

they work only for ships as they should

Snail specifically made them able to target pillboxes though even on boats they tend to miss, they are more accurate than on pillboxes though.

weird, that feature was added on Komoran II and we got Komoran I in game

besides that use them like a Standoff missile, fire them at medium altitude from 5-15km to the target aiming slightly above the target as you do

almost always hit that way, for ships a little lead can aid too

I think its a wider issue affecting all guided weapaons vs naval targets, GBUs and even AGMs like PGMs can have issues. Though with more people using them, they can get more data, and there would be a higher need to fix them. But even then, the MFG has distinct SB advantages that alone would be worth it, ASMs would just be a bonus

Yeah… would be one, But I actually think the Tornado Gr1 would also be on the list. Its quite fun to canyon race in that on the way to a base. Providing CCRP doesnt break

and provided CCRP works again

iirc it used to be that once you lock sth with CCRP you could hold the bomb release down and it’d drop when it should but that no longer works