Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

well could still be a golden eagle premium, low tier premiums dont make any sense as pack anymore in the first place

oio that’s unusual

Yeah, that is also true.

The two premiums are garbage

i hope the 12 naval players will stop complaining noiw

2 Likes

Either way, fighting the bots in the Helenas sucked enough as it is. Now fighting BB bots… Really not going to be fun. Time to dust off my Destroyers I think

Still going to be spammed.

na they gon complain more

as they always did, as they always will

now they gon meet the bot Navy armed with Battleships

1 Like

na time to get my Komorans ready and hope for them to be at a fitting BR

wake me up when i can throw my AS34 Kormorans at naval players then i might be intrested

1 Like

I am quite interested what ships will be moving up a rank? Kronshtadt, Scharnhorst, Hood are certail but what about Arizona, Bayern ect.

I’ll give you a shout as soon as they roll Sea Eagles out onto everything

1 Like

we gon defeat the Bot navy together? one AS34 at a time?

1 Like

Well, first 2 will probably miss :P

What does it matter if they are spammed they are copy paste premiums of some of the most garbage battleships in the game.

As I said, there were three DEV logs.
I seem to have good instincts today.

at least the marineflieger would finaly have a use then xD

ay it’s nice in Sim and fun in test flight

Because at least I can kill a spammed bot light cruiser in a light cruiser. Which is where Britain is strongest at the moment (In my opinion). a BB is another problem altogether

YEEEES WW2 Bluewater ships coming

Yeah, they are a niche weapon system, but I was really hoping they’d roll more out by now. Even just the Tornado Gr1 could get the copy paste naval radar from the MFG and then they just need to reskin AS34s for Sea Eagles. Im tempted to buy the MFG for a few reasons, but they are one of them