Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

we will see in a few hours

Oh is dev stream today?

yep

“desert wind” jet

yes, russian in an hour and English in 2 and a half

2 Likes

Damn Soviet Bias :P

1 Like

AMX

1 Like

Can’t take the wait anymore, I’ll for once do some work and be back whenever that’s done

hope there’ll be a Devblog to fit with the stream

I don’t oppose Italy getting the LYNX.
I just hope that Germany, as the manufacturing country, can also obtain the LYNX. (I don’t really want to grind through the entire tech tree for just one vehicle).
Is this possible?

1 Like

Gaijin’s trolling us with a rank 5 BB for $70 right?
https://store.gaijin.net/story.php?title=Pre-order_Arkansas-Pack

2-5 updates later propably, currently lynx is the hungarian poster child and the reason one is supposed top grind the tree

3000 GE 30 days premo time, unique flag (normally 200GE), Premium ship, Unique Title honestly seems fair for that price.
I wont buy it because ships is hot garbage but still

intresting no dev blog yet, seems we reached that point already

Germany can get everything under the sun but the vehicles it designed and produced it seems.

1 Like

Interesting it was only a matter of time before premium BBs

God dammit, Serisouly, US and USSR get the first premium BBs. Air and Ground, Okay, whatever, but naval. Should really be RN. I know we just got one in the event, but its somewhat DOA due to it being massively unfinished, (A light cruiser can one shot it) but can bet these 2 are going to be strong

at least we now know were all the pack premiums went, i was already confused that there was only the cidar

Yeah… thats true, some hope for a few of the remaining items to be TT. Though I was kinda hoping if the Bomber Mosquitto came, it would be premium. A decent little low level farmer