Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I’m just excited for everything, like I’m not really bothered about where what goes as I’ve got every nation rank 6 ground fully researched and going onto rank 7 so I’m just happy to have something new to look at and appreciate

Is there already a dev stream reminder on YouTube?

yesterday mike said no dev stream this week , is that true ?

delete

2 Likes

Not always
I believe that Mike either tends to troll people like that (he can be a bit of a funny guy like that), or he just genuinely doesn’t get told when stuff is until the day it’s meant to happen.

Or it’s just part of Gaijin rules or something

4 Likes

I’m surprized that Csaba is coming, I considered it too weak honestly because of Solothurn, though if it gets apcr it will be good I guess.

1 Like

Someone said that we don’t know what types of ammo the Lynx KF41 will use. Well, it has the same cannon as the PUMA, so I presume that it will use the same ammo.

Armour piercing Fin Stabilised Discarding Sabot with Tracer (APFSDS-T)

Airburst Ammunition (KETF)

High Explosive Ammunition (HEI-T)

Semi Armour Piercing Ammunition (SAPPIE-T®)

If that new MiG29 gets the 73s, shouldn’t the one we have ingame get them as well since we literally had them on it earlier?

I love these armored cars of all nations. Even if they are only armed with machine-guns they look awesome or wacky and are alot of fun to play.

airliner
I noticed that there is an airliner in front of the Mig-29SMT…Civilian tech tree?

7 Likes

No don’t do it Russia XD

(just joking of course)

They aren’t adding the Su-15 this update so adding an airliner would be pointless

3 Likes

Oh no PAN AM TT confirmed?

Looks like a DC-4 to me

1 Like

Now I just wish that Gaijin did not give GB/GER/USSR a top BR tech tree capital ship for year and a month. Why USA got USS Texas while its just half a year they’ve got USS Nevada while those three countries have to wait for a year?

Don’t count Renown. It’s a event vechile and accessibility will be getting worse in the future. Neither I want Gneisenau or Bismarck. At least just Baden or some Kaisermarine Grobekreuzer would be fine. Just… just give one for these countries.

AC-47 confirmed???

NVM you said dc-4 not dc-3 sorry!

1 Like

Does the LeopardPSO have thicker hull armor than the Leo2A5?

What if the average player dumps their AIM-120A, the enemy defeats it kinematically and then goes for you with a R-27ER or you are being engaged by someone esle after you go cold after dumping a AIM-120?
There also is the R-27P/EP. I think the R-27 family could be enough to counter AIM-120A. Certainly in war Thunder.

When does the RU dev stream normally pop up?

1 Like