Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I was looking for this thinking it was on the forums, was already assuming I was getting crazy…

Considering we just got a Indian SQV, I doubt we’ll also get an Indian Premium. It would be a royally bad idea to exclsuively give britain stuff from other countries in the same update. But either way, not much help in top tier

So with Italy getting a KF-41 in the Hungarian subtree, I dearly hope that the German TT gets one too.

1 Like

judging by the sound on the trailer yes tho i wonder if gaijin is making the turret crewless or crewed

1 Like

i feel gaijin is gonna make some cheap excuse to not put it in the german tech tree tho i hope im wrong

It is, i posted it while we still were on the first part of the r&r thread

Yeah, I meant that Smin sent it in the forums and not on discord lol

It its the poster child of the hungarian tech tree, at least 1 patch maybe 2-3 exclusivity to get people to play and research it i think, if it is in the german one after the puma everyone could just skip it and no need to try the hungarian tech tree, since most is just copy pasta, i dont know if the leopard 2a4hu has anything special either

Hopefully that means Dev stream and announcement of server

1 Like

still if that was the only reason to grind the italian tech tee it would be an absolute deception they really shouldnt add that first i’d say add more mbt’s or something and then add this

I looked at the trailer like numbers and jesus christ, 14 thousand likes! By comparison the apex predators trailer which is 8 months old got 11 thousand likes!

They usually start the dev server after the dev stream

Problem is there isnt anything unique to add to hungary at top tier xD, it is what many italien players are complaining about low tier russia copy paste, top tier german copy paste, the only other vehicle would have been leopard 2a7hu, bit 1 this would be way to strong meta wise and 2 germans would realy have taken out the pitchfork. Kf41 realy is the only option that isnt in the game yet

Hopefully this means we will get to have a dev stream tomorrow and Mike was just trolling hard

1 Like

tbh it feels really forced sadly but its gonna be the same problem with the japanese tech tree really so i kinda understand why they would add it to italy but at the same time its kinda dumb its really just a double edge sword so yeah

1 Like

i do remember the KF41 lynx was passed to developers as a suggestion for the german tech tree a year ago but idk if this is the same one tought only for the hungarian sub tech tree or if they plan on making it for the german tech tree aswell

2 Likes

Devstream delay until next week ?

Gaijin announce hungarian ground tree ? maybe

OK but hungarian aircraft tree all rank coming to this major update or later ?

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not, Mike also made it sound like we probably wouldn’t get a teaser today but then surprise!
On top of that:
image-1
Smins comment seems to imply that there might be more than just a devblog tomorrow but that could just be a reach from me.
I haven’t heard any news about the Dev server being updated which is usually a solid confirmation that the dev stream and dev server shall soon both be up but it’s still possible that they could do everything tomorrow. Well have to wait and see…

Edit: apperently Jcvs said there’s a Russian stream tomorrow so there’s that

2 Likes

I’m curious for where the leopard 2 PSO will be placed.🤔

1 Like

Nice, Hungary is in coming and Italy gets finally something better than Ariete. But german still have 2 MBT. New russian helicopter, and ofc “pull up, pull up, terrain, terrain” !