Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

What I mean is never as Skins are a nono for native Americans or something

1 Like

yeah i kinda know what you meant tho i really want the kf41 to germany ngl tho i found out something interesting

1 Like

KF41 has 2 versions one with crewless turret and one with crewed turret and there is a lot of stuff saying hungary ordered the crewless turret one and others saying they ordered the crewed one so its kinda wacky

And that lads is how you make a thread quiet just have meantion that thing

Hungary ground tree looks interesting, but you know now its coming. Other areas there has been nothing at all announced yet and figuring out what or if anything is coming for them is better debate material

Oh it has way more versions, just not sure which ones hungary has, the kf41 vomes with either 30mm or 35mm gun, then it depends if they wanted the same modification as the Puma for increased accurary(not in the game) ,if they didnt want that then potentialy the KF 41 has a wayyy higher fire rate then the Puma and will completly stomp it

Marder II my beloved, funni 35/50mm cannon and PARS LR pod

they did order it with a 35mm if im not wrong tho it has the same firerate as the PUMA

I could see the Indian Gnat maybe being a prem in the Brit tree, seeing as Britain never formally adopted the fighter model into service (though India used it quite heavily during the Indo-Pakistani war of 1973)

However, Finland (a sub tree for Sweden) did, so it’s likely that they will get it in the tree.

How i love the internet and conflicting information, some say 30mm some say 35mm. Knowing gajin they will cheap out out and just slap the 30mm puma gun on it less work

Wait I heard that PSO would go to Italy TT, can anyone tell me is it true?

Hell no it wont, KF41 yes, but not the PSO

Hungary gets a modified leopard 2a4hu, maybe they meaned that

I guess next devblog drop before devstream maybe Hungarian ground tech tree or OH-58D Kiowa or MiG-29SMT

Devstream was denied by Mike today on twitch afaik so probably not tomorrow

Devblog is up for debate of course but I am thinking it will probably be the Hungarian tree announcement

We arent sure, might have trolled us, he said teaser is unlikely as well

1 Like

I hope for the dev blog of the KF41 since i got many questions about it

True mike can be a troll, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

1 Like

Besides smin said we will se more tmw

image-1

4 Likes