Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Actually forget what I said. There’s several "DA.2"s.
The original is what I mean.
But it looks like it was given more armament and duties as it continued closer to production

I find it odd how the road map teased a whole new playable nation but yet we got Hungary.

Haha, but I do think a prototype Typhoon is going to be needed at some point in the next 6-9 months or so. Otherwise things are going to really really suck

And without its guided air to ground ordinance right?

It can have guided munitions.

You really think it would be the same br as the GR.7?

I think a gripen with only 9Ls at 11.7 would entirely and completely defeat the point of adding anything at all. Would be better ot just give Gr7 some buffs and new features. It either needs to be a capable Dogfighter with BVRAAM or take a very very good dogfighter like Typhoon DA2 with no BVR or a very powerful BVR Truck, like the Shar FA2

Makes me wonder if they wanted to get Hungary out of the way this update. So they can justify the new nation after this update.

It’s force GR7 back to 11.3 probably where it should be.

Man the bias is so bad. Can’t wait until they take away thermals from everyone before 10.0 since you don’t get an MBT with thermals until 10.3 as USSR. Idk about you, but waiting until 9.3 for smoke grenades is the cherry on top when the reverse gear on the transmission crawls along at a snail’s pace.

Still seems pointless. Gripen is nimble, but not THAT nimble. Nor is it blazingly fast. I suspect about equal to the F-16? So facing off against AMRAAM, R-77 and R-73 with only 6x 9Ls seems like a total waste of time. I’d rather be in the Tornado F3, would stand a better chance, even without AMRAAM.

It’s so hard to tell with Gaijin.
The british tech tree right now is a mess. India, Jordan, South Africa, GB, Canada, Australia, and possibly some others all in one tree.
GB can absolutely support itself on its own without the need of SA.

But air wise, they’re absolutely going to need prototypes to bridge the glaring gaps.

Right now, all possibly GB jet planes are:
Buccaneer S.2B*
BAe Hawk*
Folland Gnat*
Alpha Jet*
Avro Vulcan
Vickers Valiant
Handley Page Victor
Sea Harrier FA.2*
Panavia Tornado F.3 CSP*
Panavia Tornado GR.4
SEPECAT Jaguar GR.3/A*
BAe Harrier GR.9*
Eurofighter Typhoon DA.2 Early*
Eurofighter Tyohoon DA.2 Late
Eurofighter Typhoon DA.4
Eurofighter Typhoon Production
Avro Vulcan 2B Falklands Modification
BAC TSR.2*
Lockheed F-35 Lightning

The candidates for current implimentation are marked with * as they would suit the game right now.

1 Like

It’s about time. But since it might be getting MAWS this update it is one more argument to keep it there.

Well AMRAAMs aren’t this update, so…

Yeah, I agree with that list, I just hope they dont focus on the Sub 11.0 items and ignore the need to add a 12.0 for another year.

I think… we already have the F3 CSP. Fairly certain we have everything from that except AMRAAM which are due sometime this year

So… I doubt SHar FA2 or Gripen, or anything else this update that would require them.

J8-F got placeholders, but was a long way out, better to not add anything for another 2-3 months than to add something DOA

1 Like

We’ve got Tornado F.3, which operates its Stage 2 foxhunter. But CSP I believe got a Stage 2+ or 3 version and AMRAAM to keep it operational long term. It’s technically a new plane as a part of the Tornado sustainment programme

The TSR.2? You crazy? The TSR.2 never carried weapons at all, why people think it was some super plane that would have solved all of Britain’s problems?

We got the best radar possible, from now on were just software upgrades.

YAK-141 never did.
F-16AJ never even existed.
BAC TSR.2 fills the same criteria, love it or hate it.

1 Like