Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Difference is those tanks created by Soviets and they sit under Soviet tree.

İn EPTS Gripen case that plane doesnt belong to Uk compeletly, Sweden basically rented to Uk under certain conditions which means asking that Gripen is not a good idea.

SA Gripen would be much better choice in this case.

İ dont think ARH missiles are coming with this patch (even tho i would love to get them now).

So like you said we stuck in very difficult situation, i hope Gaijin will not screw us in close future.

It is automated, and now at least we cannot reply to discussion that was ongoing. NEAT, GREAT FORUM BTW XD

So, as we speak yesterday, have you already change your mind regarding Amraams and Aim9Ms for the Block 50 (since it has to be block 50 now to properly conquer this Mig 29 9.19 version as we all saw it with R73)?

yeah, that is my biggest fear, that we’ll get a repeat of the Tornado Gr1 vs Mig-29 Vs F-16 fiasco

İ would be really pissed if that happens tbh :/

1 Like

Place your bets. We get R-27ET on top of the archer

Please dont give them any ideas :P

1 Like

Oh boy please dont. (even tho killing my enemies with that missile will be so satisfying).

I can hear the moaning already.

Ofc people will be moaning and they will have every right to moan.

Do you have any slightest idea how powerful that missile is? İts basically R27ER but doesnt require any radar lock.

İmagine getting killed from 30km without any warning just because someone decided to fire you a giant missile that has insane range and speed and only way to spot it is during motor burn duration.

Even tho i would love to get those missiles for my Mig29 and Yak-141 game is not ready for them right now.

1 Like

I wonder if we can get to part 3 of the R,R&D thread with the same 5 people bickering and whining all the time.

1 Like

Though… TKs would go through the roof

1 Like

Best part is people atcually find it annoying I liked the Hungarian sub tree.

I mean like I love Hungarian stuff as much as they like their.

Considering average Soviet pilot performance, it will be hilarious 😄

I just don’t want a precedent set with empty AAM pylons, cause that’s not fun.

İ do.

Cause even early version with 6 missiles and less powerful engines will still be really competetive.

Since the Hungarian sub tree is the focus of the update. I wonder if we will get a blog on it tomorrow.

I dont think any country has the kind of dilema that britain faces. nor do I think they would face it for very long. It would be a highly unique situation. Every country has a decent set of additions and a progression line they can follow. Britain just doesnt without some bodge job charity from commonwealth nations, and even then, I dont think its enough.

A compromise has to be made somewhere and some point, or thigns are going to get really really messy

3 Likes

Bro I am actually really excited for the KF41.

But yeah I don’t see why people are so angry about Hungary coming, it’s not like it gaijin didn’t state multiple times what their intentions were with them.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed Dev server tomorrow so we can see if any other nation is getting anythign that is even remotely relevant