Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

there is slightly nerfed for game balance sake and there is the half baked job we have now

im not, gaijin however-

I find it interesting they put the R27ET as the last missile to unlock in the SMT. Maybe they believe its so good or planning on dropping it live with some spice.

they pretty much did the same with the 27T, you unlock the ER before it. because… that makes sense. right?
speaking of, i found the ER to be acting pretty weirdly on dev. seemingly just not triggering unless it was a direct hit

The R27T was really good on release. it did not give a care about flares in rear aspect.

But yeah.

never had any luck with it myself, felt like even the 60s ignored more flares than the 27T did

Yeah, even on the Dev its was actually undefeatable with flares. It was hilarious.

thats not something id want, ever. in fact ireally hope they wont ever even think of having full flare immunity. thats only something id see when DIRCM makes i onto fixed wing aircraft. and as far as im awarethe only fighter that has that is the Su-57. so even then its not an option

1 Like

Is german mig getting r73s? did they comment on it?

yeah i asked smin, ill get that rq

so yeah thats gonna be painful
anyways, gotta go now so, cya guys later

1 Like

Because giving the German Mig29 R73s this patch would immediately render the SMT pointless. It’s the lightest best performing Mig29.

Regardless of if the SMT has a better radar and ETs. The soviet SMT would be far less desirable if any other Mig29 got the R73s.

3 Likes

or aim7m or aim9p or aim9h or

1 Like

@As_H3
Except for the fact there’s no powercreep. 12.3 is a separate BR entirely, and you forgot Israel features an F-16D.
All 12.0s will do fine against the new missiles.
Viggen D will do especially fine being one of the coldest airframes for its BR.

@Ziggy1989
Also the fact 12.0s become very valuable when 13.3 is a thing.

At that time the MiG-23BN already was ingame tho and the Alphajet A or maybe even ICE would have been a much better german addition than stealing the swiss Hunter Mk58 from the brits as an option

Nation mains usually have a very different view of balance. Usually also because they aren’t quite as intelligent as multi nation players.

2 Likes

Honestly I would hate War Thunder if I played only one nation I cant do that

3 Likes

You guess dev might consider add F-16A MLU late with ARH BVRAAM AIM-120B AMRAAM, LANTIRN (AN/AAQ-14 Sharpshooter targeting pod & AN/AAQ-20 Pathfinder navigation pod), GBU-10 & GBU-12 Paveway II, AGM-65G-2 Maverick and AGM-84L Harpoon, Yes or No ?

I guess Mirage 2000-5EI it may seem like Mirage 2000-5F but lack of ground pounding ordinance from Mirage 2000-9 (UAE), Mirage 2000EG(HAF) & Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2 (HAF) and without advanced infrared homing MICA IR

@Smin1080p Are there any fixes for the Migare 2000-5F planned? It’s currently missing HMD and has nerfed Magic IIs without IRCCM.

1 Like

Hello!

What is IRCCM? I’ve seen it for a while but I can’t find this on google.

Thanks,

Infrared Counter Countermeasure.

It’s how good a missile is at ignoring flares.

1 Like