Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Dude it’s too strong right now, the F-15 isn’t even here yet for it to crap on.

Bro just spend literally Months grinding out another nation if you don’t want to suffer

2 Likes

Yeah and I’m very thankful you don’t understand…

I mean Challenger 2 was designed for longer range engagements

True but it’s speed which is the killer, everyone knows the Challenger 2s as fat vehicles. It should be faster than a Leclerc but I guess not…

Chally won by the way

This was from a cold start, I believe the Leclerc won when they were hot

I can deal with a low tip speed of the CR2, just hate the gimped handling

1 Like

both Leclerc and challengers mobility are held back rn like most tanks are

2 Likes

Hungary Tiger, Panther, IS-2, Isu-122, T-34-85,Su-76, ect… There would be a lot of copy paste vehicles. Two versions of 44M Tas would be enough. At least it would be unique.

I mean top a drag race on concrete doesn’t really paint the full picture, the Chally is probably a bit slower to accelerate at low speed so you have slower reactions and the extra weight is probs gonna effect it more off road.

i need to see more tank races lol

2 Likes

That may be the case but the Challenger started cold as well, they were both put into the same situation. Even if that’s the case it shows the Challenger 2 isn’t slow at all (with external modifications like the 2F removed obviously).

both Leclerc and challengers mobility are held back rn like most tanks are

I feel bad for both the Challenger 2s and Leclercs. Hopefully they get a buff in the future.

ESPECIALLY THE ARIETE

4 Likes

I know, but the more it’s mentioned, the closer it gets to coming. We haven’t even heard a hint at all from anyone that the F-15 and Su-27 are in some stage of development. I’m just trying to get a rare little nugget out of smin if he has anything to say at all about it.

Tiger E and Panther G would be historically ideal as Hungary was an axis nation.

Hungary will need rank 5 and 6 options and Gaijin will prepare enough copy paste.

You mistake my point, Barack should absolutely get Sparrows, however

• Python 4s are far too good for the moment
  • AIM-9M will be nerfed before live
  • F-15s will come soon and the issue will be resolved anyway

Isreal is a minor nation with a relative player base size, unfortunately patience is required. However you can grind other trees for more options in the meantime.

2 Likes

They’re definitely both going to be the showpieces from their respective updates, or the same update if they come together. We might not hear anything about them until they’re announced officially or even in the teaser trailer.

Oh I have top tier jets for almost every nation and ground as well but I just perfer Sweden and Japan

2 Likes

I have the US tree mostly unlocked I just prefer Israel, and minor nations would have bigger player bases if they had unique things like the Python 4 for Israel, China should really have more domestic jets and Sweden needs the Gripen even if it only has AIM-9s.

1 Like

That video doesn’t prove what you think it proves. The Leclerc is clearly storming up on the Challenger. It was an engine cold start and go. There is also a video where they start with engines on and it’s painful how bad the chally gets its ass beat.

2 Likes

I cant believe Taiwan hasnt gotten the FC-K-1 yet
And honestly I hope China gets the J7G before the J10

4 Likes

Gripen is coming this year, just wait (it will also bring ARH)

Python 4 is too powerful for the moment, no one is asking for AIM-9X and that is basically what you want.

China will get the J-10 and other when it becomes a viable in game option, currently they only use ARH which limits its introduction as a SARH only aircraft.

1 Like

Python 4 is a 1992 missile which is reasonably in the timeframe of what we have, AIM-9X was 2003, people seem to forget that the Python 4 is the next missile after the R-73 and AIM-9M that isn’t a Fox3, for a nation entirely lacking Fox1s I think that’s fair.

I believe there is a version of the J-10 that could carry PL-11s, that would have been a great addition for Apex Predators or soon after it.

2 Likes

There are one or two excellent vehicles under development, also with Turkish lines. There is Ejder Yalçın explained in Hungarian version with Gidran Spike LR 2 anti-tank missile. Or 4x4 Nomád (NMS Yörük) in previously unknown quantity and equipment. In addition, there is Rheinmetall 8x8 APC HITRON (developed specifically at the request of Hungary, it will be able to swim) But there is also PHSZ and FUG.

1 Like