Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

sweden u sure u dont mean germany?

Germany does get tough love I can’t like, kinda stuck in 2021 so when I think of Germany I think of the Leopard 2A5 at its peak days.

ah understandable, go on my kind sir

Playing anything else than Ka-50 to grind helis was bad, no matter if it was Hind, Apache or Tiger. Problem is that Hind was hard to use in GF RB

2 Likes

Its impressive a single heli killed an entire gamemode

1 Like

Heli PvP in an 8.3 Scout dodging vhikrs from 25 KA50’s was peak War Thunder balancing

i made more points then a lot of KA 50… because they are lazy pieces of…, while i needed to do mental gymnastics respawning left and right, but tiger does well now after vikher nerfs at least, fire everything at once gets u at least a minimum of points just sad u cant clean up with guns

1 Like

Nothing he said about that new nation which I guess that means it’s still going ahead

For the most part it was like this, but I miss very rare rank V only rooms where I had fun in my Huey with MGs)

I remember playing lots of helis in heli EC including Ka-50 and even with Ka-50 it was suffer, playing with any other heli was like someone getting medieval on your a*s

God Imagine a sub tree and a new nation with in a update from each other

yeah never even attempted that

Seriously? There are currently 5 Challenger 2 variants in the U.K. tech tree. Germany is now receiving the Leoparc 2 PSO tank, making it the third Tier VII German Leopard tank. Currently, Germany and France need 1-2 more Leopard and Lecler variants. (There are 3 of the top tanks of both nations.)
Thx.

1 Like

Hungarian tiger ?

1 Like

I’m not having much fun in the Challenger 2, I can’t imagine grinding through 5 of them. Be grateful you aren’t stuck with a tank like this in-game.

The main killer is manoeuvrability and fighting against the broken Soviets

hey at least they getting foldered now

I mean Challenger 2 was designed for longer range engagements with its rifled cannon and better armour, just came with the trade off of worse maneuverability which for war thunder’s close quarters maps is a huge downside

Dear God, please say Su-27. I will fork over hundreds of dollars to Gaijin 🤑🤑🤑. Can I at least ask Papa Snail for one for Christmas?

I just want Gripen even with just 9Ls so I dont have to suffer anymore.

3 Likes

No get a Polish tree instead : D