Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Do you think we don’t want to rest as well? We are using our time on behalf of other players to complain about the current state of the game. If nobody does who will?

the funny thing as well, most german leopard additions wouldnt need any type of new model at all, everything for those are already in game and could have been added earlier then the PSO, which did need a new model all around

besides that it is rare to have Smin so responsive interactive, that is a rarity

2 Likes

Smin you need to set up a Chat GPT mod in here lmao

But yea you’ve done great tonight m8

1 Like

Exact reason why I’m using this time to resolve an issue (which realistically will never be resolved).

1 Like

Obviously, otherwise how would the get people to GE certain vehicles

Singapore, a member of the commonwealth operates the F16, is that not both a 1:1 of other F16’s and fits the criteria of using the commonwealth to fill gaps where they exist?

2 Likes

Or Jordan or hell a Indian Mig-29 SMT

2 Likes

@Smin1080p sorry for tag but. We have been waiting for new helicopters for Italy for years, the little bird can be added now. How long do we have to wait for other?5 more years? After 3 mi

1 Like

please be nice/civil before they make tec a mod and send him in here to spank us

2 Likes

Britain will never get such aircraft, they will ramble about Singapore being more connected to China or something (somehow) and manage to add it to China or America. The chances of Britain getting something good is little to nothing and might as well be a literal joke.

Besides the fact it would never get added it’s a great idea!

1 Like

He can’t even handle his own mods never mind his server.

4 Likes

the H145M greets you, datamined with full model years ago waiting to be implemented xD

3 Likes

damn🤣

At least you get new premiums, German Hind has been it for at least 2 years

1 Like

i mean look at it, has even funny features like heli launched smokes

5 Likes

It will spend another 2 years in limbo dont worry

1 Like

There just taking considerable amounts of time to plan to give it to you

If we are talking about Italy, Japan, Britain or Sweden you’ll have to wait for another 2 decades my friend. They only get neat things occasionally to keep them moving (picture them as starving and feeding them seeds to keep them alive).

2 Likes

i am happy for future generations that dont need to suffer like i did and needed to use the MI 24 in rounds full of KA 50s to farm an helicopter

2 Likes