Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Rb04 is the sea skimming AShM used by A32A, AJ37 and the AJS37

The OH-58 now has 36.8x zoom. Combined with thermals and hellfires, it will be so broken, especially the Chinese one, which for some reason is at 9.7 (American is at 10.3).
For comparison, the G-LYNX has 12x and the Little Bird has 19x, both of which don’t have a counter from the ground as they can shoot at 5-6 km with relative ease and safety.

Type 10 Prototype in the Jap tree

They are the same BR, probably have arcade for china or something

1 Like

R-73 flare resistant nerf ?

I was secretly hoping gaijin consider add targeting pod & navigation pod, new guided Air-to-Ground missile better AGM-65B and laser guided bomb on F-16A Block 20, and add PL-8 on J-7E & J-8B on a certain day

1 Like

Ah sorry I confused them with RB24

1 Like

They said that Japan does not receive love?

@Hirosava_Ui New Type 10

No, just flight logic changes

no tenemos un sistema antiaereo top tier, ni misiles antitanques modernos

New, but the Type 10 suspension bug is still intact LOL

I think that’s already in the works. It has been reported to devs.

no the Controller circuit does not affect Flare resistance

this only affects how quickly it’s on target and how fast it can follow the target

Bruh, its literally a joke. We dont need this LOL. Not a worse Type 10 at br witouth any proper set-up. We need a fucking AA

4 Likes

WDYM, it fits perfectly into the 10.3 line-up you dont have?

2 Likes

Are people joking when they say the copy+paste Type 10 prototype is a nice addition?

Japan needs SPAA. Having to rely on your team for anything in this game is brutal, especially air defense. Gaijin could add anything, even if it makes no sense. Borrow something from another tree even. Japan needs SPAA. Solve the problem.

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Perfectly fits as a single vehicle

3 Likes

I can already tell that that SPAA will be PooPoo

Ah of course “copy+paste”. Buddy by this logic literally the whole top tier and part of low tiers are C&P. Everything since M1, Leopard 2A4, T-72A, M4A1 etc… It’s the same bitching german players do rn with their PSO. Sure Type 10 (P) doesn’t have a lineup yet but something could be added in the future and if not it could just get the Type 10 round.

It’s a dev server after all, that’s where we test thing out and give feedback.

I have to agree tho on the lack of SPAA for Japan which it desperately needs but addition of Type 10 (P) doesn’t stop SPAA’s development.

1 Like

Type 10 (P) is a 10.3 weapon, so I don’t think Type 10 AP will be added