Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Isn’t that the Type 87 replacement?

As Novos_Republic mentioned, the first image is for demonstration purposes, because the driver’s seat will be moved to the right side when it is adopted in Japan.

3 Likes

Probably not. Since various types of equipment can be attached to this body, it would be like a Japanese version of the Patria.

2 Likes

I will also add I can’t read Japanese, but these ones on the left look like old proposals

It should be relatively new, as it is a document for the selection of wheeled vehicles, which was done until recently.

1 Like

Ahh okay, I thought these were planned versions of the Type 96 APC.

I assume the Patria will be evolved into these then

they can be equipped with cannons and missiles

The symbol furthest to the right

1 Like

Incidentally, the proposed budget for the next fiscal year, which was announced around August, included details of the introduction of 24 units.

2 Likes

Do you have any reading for the future vehicles of the JGSDF? For example, I recall that the replacement for the Type 89 and Type 87 look somewhat similar, but now with the Patria I’m a bit confused

Damn, they updated the F-16 flight model again, now it pulls even more than MiG-29 at high speed. Though sustained turn is now lower with RB controls since the speed drops to about 450-500 km/h.

Although it is a projection, I believe they plan to deploy Patria and new armored wheeled vehicles to update their non-MTB weapons in the future. However, I am not sure how these will be used.

1 Like

We believe that at least Japan’s armored vehicles will be enhanced in the near future.

1 Like

here:

1 Like
Spoiler

weewoo

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

weewoo

17 Likes

A premium A32A without Rb04 is just sad :(