Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Practically yes, but it would be nice to see at least some technical connection between Italy and Hungary in the game. But if it is not possible, at least there will be some in aviation.

Iirc the variant which some people recognize as 40 mm is just the one with some old-style machinegun with a large cowling.

Yak-141 gets R-27ET

and 9.12A?

Neither MiG-29 9.13 nor MiG-29 9.12A get the 27ET

that thing is new tho

Let me guess…0 difference from TT one except that cammo and premium bonuses

its so over

grafik

keep in mind I didn’t spade my TT one

1 Like

Looks like its same…so only different skin and premium bonus…so worse 9k GE spend

1 Like

R-73 PID changes

Also, which icon is for spoilers?

What’s PID?

The new addition feels like GJ trying to come up with the lowest amount of effort again to try to appease those playing Japan. They basically took the TKX chassis in-game, then removed some parts of the turret, and artificially limited it to JM33.

Apparently, this was the vehicle that took them so much time and effort to make, that it wasn’t even ready for the two Dev Streams!

This is just like the time they released the copy-paste M47 and P-51 Evalina.

The vehicle seems to be a side-grade to the Type 90s, so expect the BR to go up to 11.0.

6 Likes

You already got J-8F and F-16A Block 20 MLU? What else do you need?

That’s such a Gaijin thing to say.

Basically, how tight the missile turns (how much lead and stuff, don’t understand it well myself) at different stages of flight.
The physical properties are unaffected, but the flight logic is

Hmmm what about V-4 tank?

I know that it is wikipedia but I am lazy to find better sources.

Hardcore Electronics stuff

It essenctially Controlls how sth Reacts

a PID id s Proportional integral DIfferencial Controller which is the best for most applications

the Controlling time went down so its now faster on target
the other 3 mean how exactly it reacts to change, I cant tell you that from my mind but i guess its now better ill test it out immediately

in test flight it now curves tighter and leads far more than it used to

Its a great way to do some premiums. People who love the A32A now have a premium version to play and people who don’t like it aren’t missing out on anything locked behind a paywall.

Not saying that every premium should be like this, but its a good way to add more premiums imo.

4 Likes

So there’s even less reason to not add the AIM-9M now, is what I’m getting from that.