Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Don’t worry; there’ll be a premium F-84, and then nothing for the next 8 months.

did china get something new aswell then in the jet section? afaik theyve been left behind too

1 Like

JH7 my beloved, one day we will fly the skies

1 Like

As I was thinking about the Hungarian subtree in Italy, they should add to the Hungarians a technique that was developed together with Italy to at least highlight a certain connection between these two countries.

These are the following machines:
Aviation:
MÁVAG Héja I (based on Reggiane Re.2000)
MÁVAG Héja II (based on Reggiane Re.2000)
If Hugary had some special variant so then:
CR.30/32/42, CA.135 and BR.20

Ground:
35.M Ansaldo (questionable armament and effectivity - 2x 8mm machine guns but some rumors about more powerful armament)
Fiat 3000B (questionable armament and effectivity - 8mm machine gun or 37mm cannon)

4 Likes

Some of the cold war modifications would be nice.

Usually. The AFT09 is a bit different to the cn_hj_9 tag. Probably others.

The tag is usually set in stone early on, even if the localised name ends up changing a bit. Changing the tag later on is generally an unnecessary pain.

Interesting.

either that or a WW2 prop and nothing until we get F-15 and Su-27. We might get J-11 by then but J-10 and JH-7 will be DOA by then.

yes when it’s already DOA like the Tornado

I haven’t ground out the Chinese air tree, however the J-10, JH-7, F-CK-1, and J-11, 15, and 16 are quite interesting, so hopefully we’ll get some of them soon.

3 Likes

There are some rumors about more variants of Hungarian 35.M Ansaldo but I haven’t done enough research to prove or disprove it:

1 Like

love the Twin 8mm Cannon

The closest practical equivalent which is already in WT would probably be the Light M2A2. The question is what penetration should 8mm machine guns have.

we already know

about 7mm for early ones

the 12.7 and the 40mm could be useable tho

sweden and Germany (air) unforgotten too?

However, their existence is questionable. At least the 40mm version probably never existed as a prototype. Also in WoT they solved this thing: On the Hungarian 35M. Ansaldo and WoT | For the Record

I mean tbh the 40mm cannon probably weighs more than the tank did

this is interesting

1 Like

possible alternative history MG version doesn’t sound like we really need jt

after all we already have essentially this tank as the L3 with a more useful armament

and in the same tree even