Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I also don’t get whats the point is to grind hundrets of thousands of RP, just to have another F-16, especially since GBU’s are stone-dead in Ground RB mode. Meta are F&F weapons and the current strike F-16 already totally covers that.

I will again bring up that French/Finnish missile AA
Vehicle is completely SAME in both Swedish and French tech tree, even the flag
Why can’t same be repeated with KF41?

4 Likes

U are missing the point, both developers and users should get the vehicles, we arent saying Hungary shouldnt get the KF41 because they didnt develop it, they have a right on the KF41 jkust as much as the germany does. Both countries should get them. Germany maybe 1-2 patches so it is unique to hungary for a bit. But at one point germany should get it

3 Likes

exactly, thats all we are asking for

3 Likes

so what about the Gnat now, where is my Gnat?

since the devserver updated already Ima hope it updates again for the Gnat

well very likely gonna continue until there is an offical statement from gajin
and the way it is going i only expect that coming once their is the official KF41 devblog

1 Like

That’s because they already said the reason in the English steam

@Smin1080p Sorry about the swearing Smin !

alright guess I’ll talk about the additions to my Main trees, German and swedish Air tree

the only thing to talk about is that Fw190F8 now has custom loadouts wich allows for low key illegally OP loadouts like 2x 30mm MK103 + 500kg bomb or SC1000 + Rockets

1 Like

Hello

The AV-8B will be arriving for the Italian aviation tree this major update. It’s possible the US may receive it in the future.

17 Likes

inb4 US main malding

1 Like

Well lol, the US can get a domestic aircraft 3rd then xD

1 Like

wait thats coming? hell yeah one of my favourite planes

Well I’m not going to lie but this patch Gaijin seem to care for a minor nation like Italy more than i expected which is what Gaijin did a good job on that one I’ll give them that. ( I think now i should go back visit my Italy)

it was awesome before and it’ll be even better now

also F6F-5(N) got Custom loadouts too, sadly you can’t have a Torpedo and 2 Tiny tims as the weight is only enough for one

i use it as a bomber hunter most of the time and prefered it over the DO 335 series because of the mobility, combined guns and bomb gonna be a treat for GRB

it has an SC1000 on a Fighter airframe

it already was a Menace in Ground RB if you knew it existed

Will we get more Hungarian vehicles in this update? Because at the moment there would be more to add!

2 Likes

i dont think so, they arent even able to model the t72m1 or the leo 2a4 right… and those are minor significant changes for the origin

Ik the 2a4 is missing a fn mag but whats wrong with the 72m1?