Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

So thats, F-16s from Jordan. Gripen from SA, Mig-29 From India. F-18 From canada. Im sure we can dig a F-15 from a nation somewhere. This next update for Britian is going to add a lot of grinding for Britain :P

2 Likes

Oooh we have Iranian Lightning F-53, so thats Iranian F-14s as well

1 Like

Hehehe Singapore had some F 15E. Lol

Wait, wait! So! Hear me. Now Iran is Russian Ally. Which means… F-14 for Soviet TT! SO WE WILL SEE US F-14 with British Su-30 against Soviet F-14 with Chinese Su-27! Ah? How about it?

1 Like

Cyprus could give us Tor M1 and Italian Aspide and Mi-24 attack helicopters

1 Like

Haha, now that would be funny. Im sure China can be given something western as well via Taiwan.

We gonna need at least 2 more lines for these lmao

I’m still catching up on all the info we’ve gotten from the devstreams, so not much I can say there yet. But abt the Bluewater Rank 6 prem packs, I recall Oliviia leaking HMS Iron Duke at the same time as USS Arkansas and SMS Nassau, and I believe Gszabi later datamined it as iron_duke_1913.

In absence of other options, this ship is my guess for GB 's battleship prem.

1 Like

Probably will be that, would be about right for BR I think. Though I’d personally take something like HMS exeter (York class heavy cruiser) for our next Premium. I prefer playing Cruisers to BBs these days

At this rate, Britain is going to need a lot more than just 2 more lines.

2 Likes

That why I said at least lol

1 Like

Mig-29 is consuming too much fuel still while F-16s are fixed.
2S38 is missing its full-ammo capabilities similar to HSTV-L was.
And so forth, so no Soviet models aren’t treated as works of art.

BTW, I’m excited that F-16s fuel consumption is more accurate on dev server now.

On top of that, Soviet players seem to be doing well with their equivalent to L27A1. ;)

Iranian F-14 armed with R-27s and HAWK missiles as a Russian premium

Nope not anymore It’s gonna be in Britain

Since the beginning with the F-4 and VTAS. (potentially even the F-106 demonstrator)

VTAS -3

1 Like

Singapore F-15 😂

2 Likes

There so much that can add to Britain now is unreal

They opened the can of worms

2 Likes

If its added to the game, it can now be added to Britain with enough digging :P

2 Likes

The F-8E did as long as it was equipt with the AIM-9G or -9C(via radar burst mechanization), the issue was that the operation of the Radar and IRST was exclusive, though it was possible to transfer a track from the IRST to the Radar.