Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Haha, yeah, thats fair, though I think a RB EC gamemode wiht actual nation comps would be a great addiiton to the game

1 Like

Yep but some people here want only Russia and Amarica in the game and ngl thats boring af. Tbh I atcually wouldn’t play WT if that was the case

AIM-9D doesn’t work because it’s seeker is fixes in place unlike AIM-9G which has on gimball

Su-30MKI to the UK will make me very salty. Not gonna lie.

Yeah. I dont get how US and USSR mains dont get bored with just getting OP stuff. I actually fear the Typhoon being too good and just boring to play. But even as Britain, Im really bored only ever seeing Soviet or German aircraft (and rarely china, japan or Italy) in SB at the moment

1 Like

Oh god, can you imagine Germany and Italy getting Typhoon and Britain get the Su-30MKI… Actually you know what, lets not give Gaijin ideas, that is 100% something they would do

2 Likes

Monroe doctrine demands the US gets everything in the Western hemisphere. Venezuelan Su-30MKK’s here they come! Brazilian Gripens too!

1 Like

I said this earlier in this thread. Spanish Typhoons for US because of south america being former Spanish colonies.

Don’t for get the Indian and Hungarian mig 29 for the Uk and Italy lmao

1 Like

The year is 2025. Top tier air RB is solely Su-30 variants killing eachother from across the map with R-77’s while F-15’s and eurothings all try to survive long enough to create the ritualistic furball midmap to complete the digital human sacrifice.

I was thinking more 2025 German, Italian and Uk Typhoons firing Meteors at each other AF to AF and everyone else trying to survive

I love the RxR thread when it’s like this.

Chatting our problems but having banter at the same time

1 Like

Greek Apache is in US TT. Greece in NATO. You know what it means? Leopards, BMP-1 and Rafales for US!

2 Likes

Yep… Would not shock me

Ah yes don’t forget them

I’m not imaginative enough I fear. Meteors and R-37’s galore. American Su-30’s desperately fend off the strikes of the other American team’s Eurofighter’s. I swear Rammstein has a song about this phenomenon.

2 Likes

US S-300 SPAA when?!?!?!

And actually TOR, OSA

Imagine if ARB maps still arent made bigger as well. Meteor has a kill zone of about 75km :D

Btw where is the indian pantiser s1 or what ever it’s called for britain